search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

car commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

frank cents
the tune playing in the commercial .....the girl is oing dancing arm moves...weaing a pink hat...the song has the lryic....'days when i , lived my life without you....any ideas?.....love the music

# 2 22 years ago

frank cents
nevermind...it was answered right below this post

# 3 21 years ago

> the tune playing in the commercial .....the girl is oing dancing arm moves...weaing a pink hat...the song has the lryic....'days when i , lived my life without you....any ideas?.....love the music
I think you're talking about the Mitsubishi Eclispe ad...and a trance song with a guy singing
==> Dirty Vegas - 'Days does by'
goes something like .. 'days goes by, I couldn't live my life without you..with you..without you'

# 4 21 years ago

Matt
Someone told me the song is 'Days go by' by the Dirty Vegas

# 5 21 years ago

> the tune playing in the commercial .....the girl is oing dancing arm moves...weaing a pink hat...the song has the lryic....'days when i , lived my life without you....any ideas?.....love the music I would also like to know what that song is!! Help us! Does anyone know???

# 6 21 years ago

It's 'Days Go By' by Dirty Vegas, the commercial is for the Mitsubishi Eclipse. I dug it too and saw your post, thought I'd spread a little karma by sharing what I found.

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread