search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song in Busch Gardens TV ad?

(Messages 31 to 45 of 49 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 21 years ago

> I've been seeing a Busch Gardens/Florida commercial on TV lately and really want to know what song is playing on it. The group sounds so very familiar, and I think it's a band from the south (maybe Florida itself?) who made it big in alternative radio in the mid to late 90's. But the band name escapes me (getting old). Snip of lyrics are 'living each day as if it's your last... baby, I want you right here next to me', or something like that. Anyone familiar with this song?

# 32 21 years ago

e
the song is 'lovin' each day' by ronan keating

# 33 21 years ago

I've been looking for the same song. The real title is 'Loving Each Day' (not 'living') and is by an Irish born singer, Ronan Keating. It is out there on the web, especially if you have KaZaa or another P2P app.

# 34 21 years ago

> I've been seeing a Busch Gardens/Florida commercial on TV lately and really want to know what song is playing on it. The group sounds so very familiar, and I think it's a band from the south (maybe Florida itself?) who made it big in alternative radio in the mid to late 90's. But the band name escapes me (getting old). Snip of lyrics are 'living each day as if it's your last... baby, I want you right here next to me', or something like that. Anyone familiar with this song?
---------------------------------------
Song is actually 'Loving(or Lovin') Each Day' by Ronan Keating.

# 35 21 years ago

i've also been looking for this song - i thought for a second that is might be rick astley, but can't find the song on busch gardens website or at kazaa.com i will keep looking - please post if you find the asnwer

# 36 21 years ago

SwEeTgEmMy
Ok the artist is Ronan Keating & the name of the song is Lovin' Each Day. Now go d/l it! :)
# 37 21 years ago

Ronan Keating - Lovin' Each Day
# 38 21 years ago

I've been looking for that song as well. I cannot seem to find anyone that knows the title, and yes the group does sound familiar! Can anyone please help?

: I've been seeing a Busch Gardens/Florida commercial on TV lately and really want to know what song is playing on it. The group sounds so very familiar, and I think it's a band from the south (maybe Florida itself?) who made it big in alternative radio in the mid to late 90's. But the band name escapes me (getting old). Snip of lyrics are 'living each day as if it's your last... baby, I want you right here next to me', or something like that. Anyone familiar with this song?

# 39 20 years ago

The song is called 'Lovin' Each Day' and is sung by Ronan Keatings.
# 40 20 years ago

The song is 'Lovin' Each Day' by Ronan Keating. You can find this CD import titled 'Ronan' on Amazon, FYE, CDNow, etc.
Please visit this link for complete lyrics...
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.stuart/music/lyrics/lovineac.html

# 41 20 years ago

jess
it's called 'lovin each day' by Ronan Keating

# 42 20 years ago

Ronan Keating 'Lovin' Each Day'
Great song...
Bryan

# 43 19 years ago

anonymous
It was driving me crazy, too!
It's 'Lovin' Each Day' by Ronan Keating.
Lyrics can be found at www.lyricsgetlyrical.com.
Song can be found on his CD 'Destination' (I think), but it's an import, hard to find, and pretty pricey (couldn't find on Best Buy site, but Barnes and Noble and Borders both have it...)
Hope this helps.

# 44 20 years ago

anon
Ronan Keating 'Loving Each Day'

# 45 20 years ago

K
I thinks it's Ronan Keating's 'Lovin' Each Day' you're talking about.

(Messages 31 to 45 of 49 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread