search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Target Virgin Pulse Commercial

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Yes, I would like to bring up the subject of the Target Commerical with the British Royal Guard. Yes, I would really like to know the title and artist of that song. Please. Just in case anybody forgot about it. It is still a mystery.
# 2 20 years ago

Sumbodyw swears it's by this Rock Groop from the UK, Kings Of Leon. Haven't seen the ad meself, but i will pass on their official webkrib and hopefully it leads to the trak! Enjoy!
# 3 20 years ago

Finchy
Actually, I just went to the adtunes.com forum and found out that the song was written for the commercial and isn't available for purchase (damn).
P.S. Kings of Leon is from Tennessee.
# 4 20 years ago

What is there to live for anymore =(. Thanks for the info.
# 5 20 years ago

I'm dealing with this too. I mailed virgin mobile and they claim that its an 'virgin mobile exclusive' so maybe they just made a beat with a few lines for the commercial?

# 6 20 years ago

Angeline
THIS IS THE SCOOP ON THE SONG. I EMAILED TARGET'S MAIN HEADQUARTERS AND THIS IS THE RESPONSE I GOT.
We appreciate your positive comments about
our current ad featuring the dancing guards. The music in this ad is an
original piece, exclusive to Target, performed by studio musicians and is
not available at any retailer. I am sorry for any disappointment this may
cause.
We always welcome your feedback, so if we can assist you in the future,
please contact our Target Guest Relations team at 1-800-440-0680. We also
invite you to share your comments whenever you visit a Target store or on
the Internet at www.target.com.
We value you as our guest and thank you for shopping at Target.
Sincerely,
Kristine D
Target Guest Relations
www.target.com

# 7 20 years ago

Finchy
Maybe Target and kirshenbaum bond + partners (the ad agency that made the commercial) will realize how popular the song is and it will be released on the next Target Exclusives CD. One can only hope though.
# 8 20 years ago

I would love to know the name of the song playing in the background. Anybody???
# 9 20 years ago

KoL is BS
'Kings of Leon' is garbage. I downloaded some of their songs on p2p, and they are all the same. Not all very similar, I mean exactly the same. Even though they say different lengths, they are all about 30 seconds, then the rest is blank.
# 10 20 years ago

Bon Scott
> Yes, I would like to bring up the subject of the Target Commerical with the British Royal Guard. Yes, I would really like to know the title and artist of that song. Please. Just in case anybody forgot about it. It is still a mystery.

# 11 20 years ago

Bon Scott
The song was written for the commercial only, and performed by studio musicians. It is not complete, and there are no plans to complete it. This from Target, and the ad dept. at Virgin Pulse. You can email them. Their web site is http://www.virginpulse.com

# 12 20 years ago

Amanda
> Actually, I just went to the adtunes.com forum and found out that the song was written for the commercial and isn't available for purchase (damn).
Made just for the commercial my butt. The air force tried to tell me that about one of theirs, and yet I heard it on another commercial that was certainly not form the air force. Don't believe that stuff.

# 13 20 years ago

UPDATE: ARTIST AND TITLE FOUND!
I just got this from the adtunes.com forum. The song is called 'My Good Friend' by J Ralph. It is still currently not available for purchase yet, but it may be realeased in the near future. For more information on this, go to http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=670&st=75
# 14 20 years ago

Finchy
In case anyone's wondering, the first line of lyrics is 'My good friend has an army or whatever'.
Will keep you guys posted
Finchy

# 15 20 years ago

the title of the song is my good friend
by J. Ralph
but it is not available yet

(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread