search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Gap commercial song

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the artist or title of the new Gap commercial song? Its the one with a brown haired girl walking with rope-like things hanging from her neck? I think? Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

Hi! If i'm thinking of the same commercial, the song is September by Earth, Wind and Fire.

# 3 20 years ago

Thanks! I've been looking for the name of that song.
# 4 20 years ago

Who is singing the song for the new gap commercial. The one for fresh crop. I can't put my finger on it.
# 5 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the artist or title of the new Gap commercial song? Its the one with a brown haired girl walking with rope-like things hanging from her neck? I think? Thanks
>
Bust A Move - MC Lyte
# 6 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the artist or title of the new Gap commercial song? Its the one with a brown haired girl walking with rope-like things hanging from her neck? I think? Thanks
>
# 7 18 years ago

>>>> Her name is Joss Stone
# 8 18 years ago

>
Joss Stone
# 9 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the artist or title of the new Gap commercial song? Its the one with a brown haired girl walking with rope-like things hanging from her neck? I think? Thanks
> >
>
# 10 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the artist or title of the new Gap commercial song? Its the one with a brown haired girl walking with rope-like things hanging from her neck? I think? Thanks
> >
>
The song is by an old 80s English band called "The The" - my personal favorite!
# 11 18 years ago

> >
> no but ireally wanna know!
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread