search user
Clipland Forum Other

Acoustic Love Experience

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Alex
Who directed the video for Acoustic Love Experience 'Painted Pony' its wicked!!! The girls are soooo CUTE and its a real trippy video!!! GIVE ME MORE!
# 2 20 years ago

maria chryssikos was one of the directors according to google! I liked the video too - nice and colourful and a catchy tune!

# 3 20 years ago

Alex
Thanks Lisa! Do you know anymore info on the band, have they got a website?
# 4 20 years ago

Jamie (megastar in the making)
Hi guys...you might be able to find out more at www.conceptmusic.com Can't get song outta my head sure is catchy, really like it, it's new, its bright and its FUNKY.
# 5 20 years ago

Emily

# 6 20 years ago

emily
www.conceptmusic.com (i think)

# 7 20 years ago

justin
apparently they are 3 sisters from scotland who won a music competition...think they are young 17 or 18 ...not heard song on radio yet but have seen it on the music channel the Box, wicked vid and a bit trippy in places but still sweet, if ya know what i mean.

# 8 20 years ago

kelly
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/acousticloveexperience/
a quick search of the band came up with this ..hope it helps.
# 9 20 years ago

tammy
saw the girls at T in the Park they were fantastic... where have u seen the video, i have not seen it yet, can i download it from the net?

# 10 20 years ago

Lisa
There's a yahoo group but I didn't find an official website. They are 3 girls - jennifer, kirsty and kendall from near Glasgow. The yahoo group seems quite up to date and the moderator may be able to answer more of your questions than I can. Hope that helps!

# 11 20 years ago

Tony
Doesn't she do film as well????

> maria chryssikos was one of the directors according to google! I liked the video too - nice and colourful and a catchy tune!
>
>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread