search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Volvo commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the music from the newest Volvo SUV commercial? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the music from the newest Volvo SUV commercial? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
--Not sure if it's the same commercial, but the newest Volvo ad I saw last night used 'Painkiller' by Turin Brakes in it. Try their website. A lot of car companies post their ads and the music used in them.

# 3 20 years ago

I loved the song in that commercial, and it is the Turin Brakes song. It took me hours of searching to figure it out. It's the one where the only lyrics you can make out are 'summer rain' and 'feel the same' if that helps you figure out if it's the same one we're talking about, megastar :)
# 4 20 years ago

I agree, I LOVE the tune.. I wont' rest until i have it!!! any help is appreciated!!

> I loved the song in that commercial, and it is the Turin Brakes song. It took me hours of searching to figure it out. It's the one where the only lyrics you can make out are 'summer rain' and 'feel the same' if that helps you figure out if it's the same one we're talking about, megastar :)
>
# 5 20 years ago

Yes! it's 'Get a Move On' by Mr. Scruff it's sweet!

> > Does anyone know the music from the newest Volvo SUV commercial? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
> --Not sure if it's the same commercial, but the newest Volvo ad I saw last night used 'Painkiller' by Turin Brakes in it. Try their website. A lot of car companies post their ads and the music used in them.
>
>
# 6 19 years ago

If your thinking of the same one i am, with the ountain road driving, and the instrumental music, it is "Explosive" by the string quartet BOND.

email me and ill send you the file
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread