search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song from mobile (orange / connex, not sure) commercial / advert with little girl & dolphin hopping around.

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

Song from mobile (orange / connex, not sure) commercial / advert with little girl & dolphin hopping around.
Anything would be helpful: title, singer (a woman) or lyrics.
They stopped showing the advert, but I remember a phrase in the song that sounded like '... we're up to something ...'
I could also spell the musical notes, but that doesn't help.
Thanks.
# 2 14 years ago

Sanne
Maybe you can find it at
http://www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk
# 3 11 years ago

> Song from mobile (orange / connex, not sure) commercial / advert with big inflatable orange dolphin
> Anything would be helpful: title, singer..
> a phrase in the song that sounded like '... yo yo yo yo, we got an empire too...something, over through'
> > Thanks.
>
# 4 11 years ago

> > Song from mobile (orange / connex, not sure) commercial / advert with big inflatable orange dolphin
> > Anything would be helpful: title, singer..
> > a phrase in the song that sounded like '... yo yo yo yo, we got an empire too...something, over through'
> > > Thanks.
> > I've been serching the net for this!! but who sings it!!! you have to help.. i might go mad... grrr the internet is good, real people only know the answers!!
>
# 5 11 years ago

> > Song from mobile (orange / connex, not sure) commercial / advert with big inflatable orange dolphin
> > a phrase in the song that sounded like '... yo yo yo yo, we got an empire too...something, over through'
> > > Thanks.
> >
>
# 6 11 years ago

> Maybe you can find it at
> http://www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk

im looking for the laurel and hardy song which is the theme from the orsange mobile advert.ne ideas
# 7 11 years ago

> > > Thanks.
> >
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread