search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Lexus Commercial Music - 4 Cars

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Just wondering if anyone knew the music for that lexus commercial where the 4 cars are driving in the desert and stop. Its a good instrumental song...no singing. If anyone knows if they could email me or post it here i would be very grateful. Thanks!
# 2 20 years ago

> Just wondering if anyone knew the music for that lexus commercial where the 4 cars are driving in the desert and stop. Its a good instrumental song...no singing. If anyone knows if they could email me or post it here i would be very grateful. Thanks!

# 3 20 years ago

> Does anyone know what music is playing in the Lexus Christmas t.v. commercial? If not, does anyone know the ad agency or licensing agency that is responsible for it? It's beautiful.
# 4 19 years ago

> Just wondering if anyone knew the music for that lexus commercial where the 4 cars are driving in the desert and stop. Its a good instrumental song...no singing. If anyone knows if they could email me or post it here i would be very grateful. Thanks!
>
James, did you ever find out about the music? Im just as interested. Searched on Lexus' website. But nothing....
# 5 19 years ago

> Just wondering if anyone knew the music for that recent lexus commercial where the black car is driving down a street in a wooded area. There are no words, just an instrumental. If anyone knows, please let me know.
>
# 6 19 years ago

> Just wondering if anyone knew the music for that recent lexus commercial where the black car is driving down a street in a wooded area. There are no words, just an instrumental. If anyone knows, please let me know.
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread