search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

GAP COMMERCIAL

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song in the gap commercial with the guy that is always wearing the blue jeans?
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song in the gap commercial with the guy that is always wearing the blue jeans?
---The song is 'Tempted' by Squeeze.
# 3 20 years ago

> : Does anyone know somewhere where i can download that commercial? i love it!
: ---The song is 'Tempted' by Squeeze.

# 4 20 years ago

Damon
> : Does anyone know the name of the song in the gap commercial with the guy that is always wearing the blue jeans?
> ---The song is 'Tempted' by Squeeze.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have been searching for this song for like ever and just thank you so much i cant get the song out of my head!
# 5 20 years ago

Christina
> Does anyone know the name of the song in the gap commercial with the guy that is always wearing the blue jeans?

It's Stuff Like That....

# 6 18 years ago

>
# 7 18 years ago

>
# 8 18 years ago

>
# 9 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song in the gap commercial with the guy that is always wearing the blue jeans?
> >
>

the song is "temptation" i think by the squeeze. is that dude fine or what?? oh man
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread