search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Lee Jeans commercial

(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

> Hey Im looking for the song on the new lee jeans commercial....whith the chicks dancing....can anyone help??
>

It's a remake of Stevie Wonder's song Sir Duke
# 17 17 years ago

Kin
I found the song is sung by Kirsten Price. You can download free the mp3 of the song at http://www.lee.com/press/tvSpots.asp

# 18 17 years ago

its actually called "sir duke"

> I love that song in the commerical too! After much searching, I found out it is 'You Can Feel it all over' by Stevie Wonder!!
>
> Enjoy!!
>
>
> > > Hey Im looking for the song on the new lee jeans commercial....whith the chicks dancing....can anyone help??
> > >
> >
>
# 19 17 years ago

searcher
Actually, the correct title of the song is "Sir Duke"
# 20 17 years ago

Anonymous user
I love it too. Just FYI I think the actual song title is "Sir Duke."

> I love that song in the commerical too! After much searching, I found out it is 'You Can Feel it all over' by Stevie Wonder!!
>
> Enjoy!!
>
>
> > > Hey Im looking for the song on the new lee jeans commercial....whith the chicks dancing....can anyone help??
> > >
> >
>
# 21 17 years ago

The song was by Stevie but this a female artist.
The song is now available for download on

http://www.lee.com/index.asp

If you clikc on TV SPOTS on the left hand side of the menu, it will take you to the page where you can download the MP3.

Enjoy
# 22 17 years ago

The song was by Stevie but this a female artist.
The song is now available for download on

http://www.lee.com/index.asp

If you click on TV SPOTS on the left hand side of the menu, it will take you to the page where you can download the MP3.

Enjoy
# 23 17 years ago

>
> Enjoy!!
>
>
> > >
> >
>
Well, Stevie Wonder sings the original version, but I was wondering who sings the re-make of it, the one that is actually played in the commercial, it's a woman's voice. Any ideas?
# 24 17 years ago

The song is actually called Sir Duke...

>
> Enjoy!!
>
>
> > >
> >
>
# 25 17 years ago

Sir Duke is the name of the tune, but who sings the commercial version?

>
> Enjoy!!
>
>
> > >
> >
>
# 26 16 years ago

Killjoy
NO!!
The song is named "Sir Duke"!

>
> Enjoy!!
>
>
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

26 posts in this thread