search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

'03 ECLIPSE REMIX

(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

RedRiver31
'Days Go By' - Dirty Vegas
# 17 21 years ago

> does anyone know the song on the new '03 eclipse commercial? it has a chick in the passenger seat sort of robot dancing to house like music.
Found it at the eclipse sight: 'Days go by' by Dirty Vegas
# 18 21 years ago

I think the song is called 'Days go by' By a guy named Dirty Vegas.
# 19 21 years ago

FrogLark
> No! Been searching all over the web for it. The one that goes:
> Days go by and still I think about you. Days when I could live my life without you. Without you. Without you.
> I found three dance songs called 'Without You.' One is by Andrew K, one is by Linda Valenti, and one is by Superia. However, I can't find any such songs on Kazaa, so I don't know if any/which one is it!
> Please let me know if you find out anything else!!

# 20 21 years ago

Dense
The Song is called 'Days Go By' by Dirty Vegas.
# 21 21 years ago

anon
> does anyone know the song on the new '03 eclipse commercial? it has a chick in the passenger seat sort of robot dancing to house like music.
dirty vegas- days go by
# 22 21 years ago

The song you are looking for is 'Days go by' by Dirty Vegas

# 23 21 years ago

Tim Daniels
It's 'Without You' by 'Dirty Vegas'
# 24 21 years ago

> Days go by and still I think about you. Days when I could live my life without you. Without you. Without you.
In case you haven't found out yet, the song is called 'Days Go By' by Dirty Vegas.
Check this page for more info:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1454923/05312002/dirty_vegas.jhtml

# 25 21 years ago

The name of the song is Days Go By and it is by Dirty Vegas. If you go to www.audiognome.com and download audiognome, you can find many of them on there. I'm not sure about Kazza or Morpheus since I don't use those. Have Fun!!
# 26 21 years ago

Contra
The song is 'Days Go By' by Dirty Vegas.
You WILL find it on KaZaA.
You're welcome.
> I found three dance songs called 'Without You.' One is by Andrew K, one is by Linda Valenti, and one is by Superia. However, I can't find any such songs on Kazaa, so I don't know if any/which one is it!

# 27 21 years ago

It's called 'Days go by' by Dirty Vegas.

# 28 21 years ago

john
try dirty vegas 'days go by'
# 29 21 years ago

Jim Fox

# 30 21 years ago

markburgy
after having this song stuck in my head for hours, i did a little research myself. i found that 'days go by,' was sang by a group called, 'dirty vegas.' you can find this file on kazaa, (along with a couple of remixes.) i hope i helped! ~mark

(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread