search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

new vh1 commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

theres a new vh1 commercial with like white and grey drawlings overlaping random new videos and the song goes...' do you realize.....that you have......the most beautiful....face..... do you realize.' if anyone knows the song name or band please post... thanks, bobby
# 2 20 years ago

The song is 'Do You Realize?' by the Flaming Lips on the album 'Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.' i love the song too. the VH1 commercial is excellent.
> theres a new vh1 commercial with like white and grey drawlings overlaping random new videos and the song goes...' do you realize.....that you have......the most beautiful....face..... do you realize.' if anyone knows the song name or band please post... thanks, bobby

# 3 20 years ago

JT
The Flaming Lips

# 4 20 years ago

Dave
> theres a new vh1 commercial with like white and grey drawlings overlaping random new videos and the song goes...' do you realize.....that you have......the most beautiful....face..... do you realize.' if anyone knows the song name or band please post... thanks, bobby
It's by the Flaming Lips. Downloaded it today!

# 5 20 years ago

Ray
It's called 'Do You Realize?' by the Flaming Lips. Go to www.flaminglips.com and you'll find the album it's on and audio clips.

# 6 20 years ago

anon.

band is the flaming lips.

# 7 20 years ago

its the Flaming Lips called Do You Realize
# 8 20 years ago

everyone i know has been trying to figure it out....please email me as well if anyone figures this out

: theres a new vh1 commercial with like white and grey drawlings overlaping random new videos and the song goes...' do you realize.....that you have......the most beautiful....face..... do you realize.' if anyone knows the song name or band please post... thanks, bobby

# 9 20 years ago

Do You Realize??' by The Flaming Lips

# 10 20 years ago

nick
LOL, the song is 'do you realize' by The Flaming Lips.
# 11 20 years ago

amy
its 'do you realize' by beck and the flaming lips, as far as i know the only version you can get is a live one

# 12 20 years ago

amy
actually the version in the commercial is by beck and the flaming lips and is different than the one on the yoshimi album. as far as i know the vh1 version is not on a specific flaming lips album, but you can find it live.
> The song is 'Do You Realize?' by the Flaming Lips on the album 'Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.' i love the song too. the VH1 commercial is excellent.
>> theres a new vh1 commercial with like white and grey drawlings overlaping random new videos and the song goes...' do you realize.....that you have......the most beautiful....face..... do you realize.' if anyone knows the song name or band please post... thanks, bobby

# 13 20 years ago

The song is called 'Do You Realize' and a band called The Flaming Lips sings it.

# 14 20 years ago

Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
# 15 20 years ago

fiorella
That song is from the 'flaming lips' - 'do you realize'
I'm looking for the 'sounds like vh1' commercial (the one with the girl singing that punkish song)

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread