search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mass Mutual commecial - Joan Jett tune

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Anyone know the name of the Joann Jett tune playing on the Mass Mutual commercial with the big frog??..thanks
# 2 20 years ago

Thank you for your inquiry regarding MassMutual's 'Never Kissed a Frog' ad.
We're glad it caught your attention. The music is a Joan Jett song, 'I Hate Myself for Loving You.' Another interesting fact, our big fat frog is anAfrican Bull Frog named Zippy. Our full series of commercials and print ads
may also be seen on our Web site at the following link:
http://www.massmutual.com/mmfg/about/advertisements.html. While you're browsing the site, check out our many products and services.
Regards,
Postmaster, MassMutual.com
# 3 20 years ago

Thats thats all nice and stuff.. But what is the name of the song for the same commercial but its the balloon one, and it has a theme for a new born child.. Does anyone know what im talkin about.. Thanks
# 4 19 years ago

Yeah I'm lookin for the name of that song from that commercial too. Please email me at dar.mez@verizon.net if you know. I LOVE that beat.
>
# 5 19 years ago

I found it! Its "I Hate Myself For Loving You"
# 6 19 years ago

0wn3r
> Anyone know the name of the Joann Jett tune playing on the Mass Mutual commercial with the big frog??..thanks
>

i hate myself for lovin' you
# 7 18 years ago

What what the name and artist of the Ferris wheel and junk ship commercial jingle? was it made for the commercial or is it a song?
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread