search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Motorola (Hello moto)

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the song in that Hello Moto commercial. it has a techno beat to it and at the end the person gets in the car and start driving down the parking stucture (she's on the top level)
thanks
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the song in that Hello Moto commercial. it has a techno beat to it and at the end the person gets in the car and start driving down the parking stucture (she's on the top level)
> thanks
>
# 3 20 years ago

Has anyone else had problems with the battery life? Mine, fully charged, will last ony through a 6 minute phone call before giving a low battery warning. Phone is fairly new....anyone know what's going on?
# 4 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the song in that Hello Moto commercial. it has a techno beat to it and at the end the person gets in the car and start driving down the parking stucture (she's on the top level)
> thanks
>
# 5 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song in that Hello Moto commercial. it has a techno beat to it and at the end the person gets in the car and start driving down the parking stucture (she's on the top level)
> > thanks
> >
> the choon is by paul van dyk, but dont know if it is released or the title. have been trying to find out myself. if i find out i will post it on here for you.....
# 6 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song in that Hello Moto commercial. it has a techno beat to it and at the end the person gets in the car and start driving down the parking stucture (she's on the top level)
> > thanks
> >
> the choon is by paul van dyk, but dont know if it is released or the title. have been trying to find out myself. if i find out i will post it on here for you.....
# 7 20 years ago

> thanks
>
# 8 20 years ago

> I need to find a sound, it´s like an old telephone, ring ring, and they told me it is in Hello Moto, but I can´t find it

Thanks
# 9 20 years ago

>Urm yea i do..... as a matter of fact. y?

>
# 10 19 years ago

> thanks
>
# 11 19 years ago

> thanks
yup, i know that the title of that song in the commercial is "calling out"
>
# 12 19 years ago

> thanks
yup, i know that the title of that song in the commercial is "calling out"
>
# 13 19 years ago

I'd like to know who does the song on the latest commercial with the guy on the train (with the picture phone and the band). Does anyone know??
# 14 18 years ago

I think it's called 'Connected' by Paul Van Dyk.
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread