search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

girl in lincoln park video

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

the girl is brianna evigan, sister of vanessa evigan,who has starred on tv and daughter of greg evigan who starred as bj on bj and the bear
# 2 20 years ago

> the girl is brianna evigan, sister of vanessa evigan,who has starred on tv and daughter of greg evigan who starred as bj on bj and the bear

what lincoln park video r u talking about????

# 3 20 years ago

she also used to be best friends with mary-kate olsen.
# 4 20 years ago

> The girl is Brianna Evigan, sister of Vanessa Evigan, who has starred on TV and daughter of Greg Evigan who starred as B.J. on B.J. and the bear
>
Brianna is currently in 12th grade and lives in Los Angeles, CA. I have had the privilege of having known her for several years. She is a very kind person and I wish her the best in her acting career.
# 5 20 years ago

> she also used to be best friends with mary-kate olsen.
> They go to school together. I wouldn't go to the point of saying that they were best friends.
# 6 19 years ago

> > she also used to be best friends with mary-kate olsen.
> > They go to school together. I wouldn't go to the point of saying that they were best friends.
>
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

> > The girl is Brianna Evigan, sister of Vanessa Evigan, who has starred on TV and daughter of Greg Evigan who starred as B.J. on B.J. and the bear
> >
> Brianna is currently in 12th grade and lives in Los Angeles, CA. I have had the privilege of having known her for several years. She is a very kind person and I wish her the best in her acting career.
> kuel, my question is are the scars in the video just make-up or are they real?
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread