search user
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan Sentra Song

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Its the one where the guy drives away while the other guy is going to the bathroom...its not a singing song, its that instrumental one that is used for the olympics alot and stuff. I need it for a video I am making...any help would be appreciated!!
# 2 20 years ago

Ruthster
> Its the one where the guy drives away while the other guy is going to the bathroom...its not a singing song, its that instrumental one that is used for the olympics alot and stuff. I need it for a video I am making...any help would be appreciated!!
Vangelis 'Chariots of Fire'

# 3 20 years ago

ruthenator
Chariots of Fire by Vangelis
# 4 20 years ago

> HI, CAN ANYONE HELP, I AM LOOKIN FOR THE NAME OF THE SONG ON THE NEW NISSAN SENTRA COMMERCIAL 2003-2004, WERE THE IS AN OPERA SINGER SINGING A SONG IN ITALIAN (I THINK) I ALSO NEED THE NAME OF THE SINGER...any help would be appreciated!!
>
# 5 20 years ago

> HI, CAN ANYONE HELP, I AM LOOKIN FOR THE NAME OF THE SONG ON THE NEW NISSAN SENTRA COMMERCIAL 2003-2004, WERE THE IS AN OPERA SINGER SINGING A SONG IN ITALIAN (I THINK) I ALSO NEED THE NAME OF THE SINGER...any help would be appreciated!!
>
# 6 19 years ago

Hi,
Anybody know the song sang by a female
singer? The lyrics are...

"...livin in the life of luxury...this is
where i wanna be..."

Sounds soo cool. Make my skin crawl...
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread