search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Night Before Christmas Video

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I am looking for a copy of 'The Night Before Christmas' featuring the Norman Luboff Choir. It was first put out in 1968 by Elba Productions, then copyrighted in 1974 by Dirco Enterprises, Inc. and finally copyrighted in 1986 by the same. and finally listed as A Dirco Television Corp. production.
My copy has been worn out, and is most beloved in our house. Any help would be appreciated.
# 2 20 years ago

davejmuse
A 16mm copy is currently up on eBay: item 3357387392

# 3 20 years ago

Hello, found your video. I was looking too.
Go to videoflicks.com
They have several titles, its the third one listed, i think. Look for norman luboff choir listed in description.
UPC is 0951163967437

>
# 4 20 years ago

I am looking for a copy of "The Night Before Christmas" the complete story from ELBA Production's Fully fully animated, copyrighted motion picture
>
# 5 19 years ago

> I am looking for a copy of 'The Night Before Christmas' featuring the Norman Luboff Choir. It was first put out in 1968 by Elba Productions, then copyrighted in 1974 by Dirco Enterprises, Inc. and finally copyrighted in 1986 by the same. and finally listed as A Dirco Television Corp. production.
> My copy has been worn out, and is most beloved in our house. Any help would be appreciated.
>
# 6 19 years ago

> I am looking for a copy of 'The Night Before Christmas' featuring the Norman Luboff Choir. It was first put out in 1968 by Elba Productions, then copyrighted in 1974 by Dirco Enterprises, Inc. and finally copyrighted in 1986 by the same. and finally listed as A Dirco Television Corp. production.
> My copy has been worn out, and is most beloved in our house. Any help would be appreciated.
>
The copy I have is the 1974 copy I am going to put it on e-bay and came acroos your message that your looking for it.
# 7 19 years ago

Any information on finding this video would be appreciated. My copy is also worn out and i cannot imaging a Christmas season without it.
# 8 19 years ago

>
# 9 18 years ago

This video can occasionally be found on ebay, where I also located a 12 inch LP album soundtrack to the video you're looking for! This has always been my favorite Christmas program!
# 10 18 years ago

I may be able to help you locate another copy of The Night Before Christmas video. (My favorite too!) I just can't seem to able to contact you!
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread