search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Heineken commercial-"Reality check"

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I would like to know then ending song to that Heineken commercial with the two parties going on on the rooftops. The song is in the category of laid-back R&B.

# 2 20 years ago

Seems a lot of folks want to know the ending song to that new heineken commercial on the rooftop.I want to say it sounds like it could be Brian Mcknight.Anyone find please let me know its sounds pretty smooth.

# 3 20 years ago

Dear Reader
This hurts me as much as it is to tell you. I emailed the company for the same question.
The company emailed me back to let me know that Unfortunately this song was just a jingle for the commercial.
M
> Seems a lot of folks want to know the ending song to that new heineken commercial on the rooftop.I want to say it sounds like it could be Brian Mcknight.Anyone find please let me know its sounds pretty smooth.

# 4 20 years ago

Dear Reader.
I was looking for the same song.
I emailed the company and they email me back and said unfortunately this song was just a jingle for the commercial.
Sorry!
M
> I would like to know then ending song to that Heineken commercial with the two parties going on on the rooftops. The song is in the category of laid-back R&B.

# 5 20 years ago

Nissan told me the same rigamorole about their commercial with Dirty Vegas's 'Days Go By.' Companies can be stingy sometimes. If folks find out who it is, who's to stop other people from using it for commercial purposes? Then their commercial won't be so unique anymore. However, I was certainly thinking it was Brian McKnight also.

: Dear Reader
: This hurts me as much as it is to tell you. I emailed the company for the same question.
: The company emailed me back to let me know that Unfortunately this song was just a jingle for the commercial.
: M
>> Seems a lot of folks want to know the ending song to that new heineken commercial on the rooftop.I want to say it sounds like it could be Brian Mcknight.Anyone find please let me know its sounds pretty smooth.

# 6 20 years ago

> I would like to know then ending song to that Heineken commercial with the two parties going on on the rooftops. The song is in the category of laid-back R&B.
>
>
# 7 20 years ago

> > I would like to know then song to that Heineken commercial with jennifer aniston > >
> >
>
# 8 20 years ago

> > > I would like to know then song to that Heineken commercial with jennifer aniston > >
> > >
> >
>
# 9 20 years ago

Miccoli
> > > I would like to know then song to that Heineken commercial with jennifer aniston > >
> > >
> >
>
It is The Turtles - Happy Together
# 10 20 years ago

the song is from a group called Turtles in the sixties...

# 11 20 years ago

> > > > I would like to know the song to that Heineken commercial with jennifer aniston > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 12 20 years ago

heii.. the song of the commercial is "happy Together - The Turtles..
# 13 20 years ago

brad ford
> > >
> >
> it's so happy together by simple plan.. yeah..
# 14 19 years ago

>
>
# 15 18 years ago

>
>
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread