search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Actor in lysol and progressive auto insurance commercials

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

There is this cute guy in the lysol commercial he is a guy working in the store and then he is in a commercial for progressive insurance he is the guy by his locker!!!
WHAT'S HIS NAME!?!?!?!?!?!
# 2 20 years ago

> There is this cute guy in the lysol commercial he is a guy working in the store and then he is in a commercial for progressive insurance he is the guy by his locker!!!
: WHAT'S HIS NAME!?!?!?!?!?!

Did you find out who this guy is? What agency he is with? I know his first name only.

# 3 20 years ago

his name is josh janowicz ive seen him in other commercials and other stuff too
# 4 19 years ago

> > There is this cute guy in the lysol commercial he is a guy working in the store and then he is in a commercial for progressive insurance he is the guy by his locker!!!
> : WHAT'S HIS NAME!?!?!?!?!?!
>
> Did you find out who this guy is? What agency he is with? I know his first name only.
>
> What is his first name? He is so beautiful.
# 5 19 years ago

> There is this cute guy in the lysol commercial he is a guy working in the store and then he is in a commercial for progressive insurance he is the guy by his locker!!!
> WHAT'S HIS NAME!?!?!?!?!?!

He's Josh Janowicz.

For the person who was asking, CastSag lists his commercial rep as the John Pierce Agency.

Didja know he's dating Emilie de Ravin? She played Tess on Roswell. There are lots of pictures of them together on some of her fan sites.

*sigh* of course, a cutie like this would be taken.
# 6 19 years ago

>his name is josh he went to highschool with me in wisconsin
# 7 19 years ago

> >his name is josh he went to highschool with me in wisconsin

:)

Just curious but how old is he?
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread