search user
Clipland Forum Other

nfl commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

> what is the name of that song in new NFL GEAR commercail that has a guy walking with a white spandex shirt and the song starts like 'it's us vs them'

# 2 14 years ago

i need your help. Its the nfl commercial with the guy thats rich and interviews the football player while hes in the whirlpool and another where hes auditioning the cheerleaders. there is asong playing. what is that song
>
>
# 3 14 years ago

> > what is the name of that song in new NFL GEAR commercail that has a guy walking with a white spandex shirt and the song starts like 'it's us vs them'
>
>
> Want to find out the name of a NFL commercial song,1970ish rock song, sounds like Cream or Marshall Tucker band.
# 4 14 years ago

WHere can i get word for word what that black guy from the movie the "Goat" does the commercials with the number or of a player like the one he did about joe namath and john elway with the number 7
# 5 14 years ago

whats the song with the white guy in the suit around all the players and the words have "make it snappy" and the words written on the commercial are "it's good to be rich"
>
>
>
# 6 14 years ago

wut is the name of the commercial with the guy that talks about the number 7
> >
>
# 7 14 years ago

> > > what is the name of that song in new NFL GEAR commercail that has a guy walking with a white spandex shirt and the song starts like 'it's us vs them'
> >
> >
> > Want to find out the name of a NFL commercial song,1970ish rock song, sounds like Cream or Marshall Tucker band.
>

Dear Mr. Fantasy by Traffic. It is on a Steve Winwood album. Just bought it yesterday at Best Buy.
# 8 14 years ago

jon gruden
> > what is the name of that song in new NFL GEAR commercail that has a guy walking with a white spandex shirt and the song starts like 'it's us vs them'
>
>
>
# 9 14 years ago

> i need your help. Its the nfl commercial with the guy thats rich and interviews the football player while hes in the whirlpool and another where hes auditioning the cheerleaders. there is asong playing. what is that song
> >
> >
>
Is that the song for the commercial with the slogan "It doesn't suck to be rich"? Becaus4e I've been trying to figure out who sings that for the longest time now....0_o

# 10 14 years ago

> wut is the name of the commercial with the guy that talks about the number 7
> > >
> >
>

Its the John Elway commercial
# 11 14 years ago

> > i need your help. Its the nfl commercial with the guy thats rich and interviews the football player while hes in the whirlpool and another where hes auditioning the cheerleaders. there is asong playing. what is that song
> > >
> > >
> >
> Is that the song for the commercial with the slogan "It doesn't suck to be rich"? Becaus4e I've been trying to figure out who sings that for the longest time now....0_o
>
>my bad...its "Its Good to be rich"
# 12 14 years ago

> WHere can i get word for word what that black guy from the movie the "Goat" does the commercials with the number or of a player like the one he did about joe namath and john elway with the number 7
# 13 14 years ago

Does anyone know the name of that song "love him and kiss him" in the chorus with the fan trimming the bush w/Mcnabb and the other fan with the car door w/Gruden?? I need the title or the artist.
Thanks!
# 14 14 years ago

> WHere can i get word for word what that black guy from the movie the "Goat" does the commercials with the number or of a player like the one he did about john elway with the number 7
# 15 13 years ago

>
>
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread