search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Girls in Sheer Blonde Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Unless both of them chopped off their amazing long flowing blonde locks, it's definitely not them..
I think the girls in the commercial's haircuts are awful - the might have nice highlights, but their haircuts are horrible on them..
Just my opinion though.. but as for the Hilton girls, they'd have to be crazy to cut off that amazing hair and replace it with that choppy stuff! Maybe sisters, but not likely the Hiltons.. (I think their mom would pass out!! haha)
# 2 20 years ago

JOE
They are different sisters. The Hilton sisters blah blah I know people that have partied with them and well... slutty.
# 3 20 years ago

:I happen to like the one girls hair cut and can't find a picture of it. She is on the left side of the commercial at the end when they are singing in the recording booth. Where can I get that picture???
Thanks

# 4 20 years ago

who are those girls in that commercial.....i thought it was teh hiltons but maybe im wrong
# 5 20 years ago

who are those girls in that commercial.....i thought it was the hiltons but maybe im wrong
# 6 20 years ago

>
: Unless both of them chopped off their amazing long flowing blonde locks, it's definitely not them..
> I think the girls in the commercial's haircuts are awful - the might have nice highlights, but their haircuts are horrible on them..
> Just my opinion though.. but as for the Hilton girls, they'd have to be crazy to cut off that amazing hair and replace it with that choppy stuff! Maybe sisters, but not likely the Hiltons.. (I think their mom would pass out!! haha)
> Those are not the Hilton sisters, their names are Alex and Britt (last name I don't know) if you watch the commercial

# 7 20 years ago

The two girls in the Sheer Blonde commercial are named Alex and Brit. And no they are not the Hilton sisters. They are the Smith sisters. I think it says there names at the bottom of one frame in the commercial.
# 8 20 years ago

I found a link to a pic of the sisters in the Sheer Blonde commercial, Alex and Brit Smith. Go to //dilandau.tripod.com/~Dilandau/brains/031107.html It's best to just highlight, copy, and paste. It's not a pic from the commercial, but it's the same hairstyle. Hey, does anyone know how you get informed when someone replies to a post you make? Does it show up in your email?
# 9 20 years ago

> :I happen to like the one girls hair cut and can't find a picture of it. She is on the left side of the commercial at the end when they are singing in the recording booth. Where can I get that picture???
> Thanks
>
>
# 10 20 years ago

> > :I happen to like the one girls hair cut and can't find a picture of it. She is on the left side of the commercial at the end when they are singing in the recording booth. Where can I get that picture???
> > Thanks
> >
> >
>
# 11 20 years ago

> The two girls in the Sheer Blonde commercial are named Alex and Brit. And no they are not the Hilton sisters. They are the Smith sisters. I think it says there names at the bottom of one frame in the commercial.
# 12 20 years ago

Those girls are from my hometown....WIlton, CT.
# 13 19 years ago

> Those girls are from my hometown....WIlton, CT.

Hey does any1 have pictures of those girls????????? reply if you do
# 14 19 years ago

> > > :I happen to like the one girls hair cut and can't find a picture of it. She is on the left side of the commercial at the end when they are singing in the recording booth. Where can I get that picture???
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 15 19 years ago

> > > > :I happen to like the one girls hair cut and can't find a picture of it. She is on the left side of the commercial at the end when they are singing in the recording booth. Where can I get that picture???
> > > > Thanks
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread