search user
Clipland Forum Other

Freaky Friday?

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

If any of you have seen Freaky Friday (The new one, with Lynsday Lohan), do you know where I can find the song that they practised in the garage?
# 2 20 years ago

its called take me away by christina vidal.: If any of you have seen Freaky Friday (The new one, with Lynsday Lohan), do you know where I can find the song that they practised in the garage?

# 3 20 years ago

mum
Its called Take me away by a band called LASH. Not some actress/singer who did a fair job for the movie. If interested search for LASH to find the original recording. They have an album released in 2002 in Australia.

# 4 19 years ago

> If any of you have seen Freaky Friday (The new one, with Lynsday Lohan), do you know where I can find the song that they practised in the garage?
>
yes type in pink slip and that song shold be there
# 5 18 years ago

rock_on
> its called take me away by christina vidal.: If any of you have seen Freaky Friday (The new one, with Lynsday Lohan), do you know where I can find the song that they practised in the garage?
>
>
no i really want it too
# 6 18 years ago

> > its called take me away by christina vidal.: If any of you have seen Freaky Friday (The new one, with Lynsday Lohan), do you know where I can find the song that they practised in the garage?
> >
> >
>Or a music vidoe of it by chance?
# 7 18 years ago

Kirsty
Yeah! I also really REALLY want that song! Me and some freinds are gonna start up a band it would be great if we could learn a great song b4 attempting to write anything
# 8 18 years ago

> If any of you have seen Freaky Friday (The new one, with Lynsday Lohan), do you know where I can find the song that they practised in the garage?
>Well, u have to buy the whole cd, u can get it at wal-mart,target,mall,etc. If you get the cd, it is number eight on the soundtrack.
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread