search user
Clipland Forum Other

theme shamrock.org

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

Anybody know who did the theme music for the Shamrock.org commercial?
# 2 15 years ago

Sean
> Anybody know who did the theme music for the Shamrock.org commercial?

I don't know who's/which remix it is, but the original song of it is Harry's Game by Clannad. (Enya sang the vocals for it) I too would like to know which remix that might be and where to obtain it.

# 3 15 years ago

Sean
Okay, got off the phone with a few people... Apparently the remix was done by Chicane... now as to finding this one, good luck. No one seems to know where it can be found... anyone know where I can get ahold of this?

>> Anybody know who did the theme music for the Shamrock.org commercial?
>
: I don't know who's/which remix it is, but the original song of it is Harry's Game by Clannad. (Enya sang the vocals for it) I too would like to know which remix that might be and where to obtain it.

# 4 15 years ago

Sean
Try looking for a song called Saltwater by Chicane. Not sure exactly which version of it they used in the Ireland commercial, but that's definitely the song.
> Okay, got off the phone with a few people... Apparently the remix was done by Chicane... now as to finding this one, good luck. No one seems to know where it can be found... anyone know where I can get ahold of this?

:> : Anybody know who did the theme music for the Shamrock.org commercial?
>>
:> I don't know who's/which remix it is, but the original song of it is Harry's Game by Clannad. (Enya sang the vocals for it) I too would like to know which remix that might be and where to obtain it.

# 5 15 years ago

It has been driving me crazy to remember the name of the group and song. I have it on a burned cd and my PC had been stolen. Couldnt remember thanks greatly
: Try looking for a song called Saltwater by Chicane. Not sure exactly which version of it they used in the Ireland commercial, but that's definitely the song.
>> Okay, got off the phone with a few people... Apparently the remix was done by Chicane... now as to finding this one, good luck. No one seems to know where it can be found... anyone know where I can get ahold of this?
>
:> :> Anybody know who did the theme music for the Shamrock.org commercial?
>> :
:> : I don't know who's/which remix it is, but the original song of it is Harry's Game by Clannad. (Enya sang the vocals for it) I too would like to know which remix that might be and where to obtain it.

# 6 13 years ago

"The Best Trance Anthems Ever! D1999 - 02 - Chicane Feat. Maire Brennan Of Clannad-Saltwater (Original Radio Edit)"

thats the name.

and it has nothing to do with ENYA

# 7 13 years ago

Ken
Yes it is Saltwater by Chicane. Very popular trance song.
# 8 13 years ago

Hey Sean i too speat a few hours searching for that bloody tune too , it's called Chicane Saltwater . Well worth the searchin and if you have any problems getting it , i can send it to you .... let me know .
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread