search user
Clipland Forum Other

what is the theme song from the jackie chan movie " The Medallion"

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Marie
Does anyone know what the theme song from this movie is. it goes som,ething like this ' i wanna be a superhero, i wanna fly so high'.
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know what the theme song from this movie is. it goes som,ething like this ' i wanna be a superhero, i wanna fly so high'.
It's 'Superhero' by Stereo Fuse

# 3 20 years ago

Yogi
The song is called 'Superhero' and its by 'Stero Fuse'.
# 4 20 years ago

> Does anyone know what the theme song from this movie is. it goes som,ething like this ' i wanna be a superhero, i wanna fly so high'.

I wanna be a super hero, I wanna fly so high
I wanna live forever amd never die....
That's from stereo fuse-superhero

# 5 20 years ago

i found out on some website that the group that sings it is called Stereo Fuse

# 6 20 years ago

Justin
I Wanna Be A Superhero - Deziel Griever
..got it from kazaa

# 7 20 years ago

Looking For Same Song

I think that's 'Superhero' by Stereo Fuse

# 8 20 years ago

I originally thought it was Our Lady Peace since the groups seem to have a similar sound but by some digging online I found out the answer. It is a group (never heard of them!) called Stereo Fuse and the song is called 'Superhero' I included the link to their website below which talks about the Medallion preview.
: Does anyone know what the theme song from this movie is. it goes som,ething like this ' i wanna be a superhero, i wanna fly so high'.

# 9 20 years ago

YOU ARE ALL ** MAX
# 10 20 years ago

i think its superhero by stereo fuse
# 11 20 years ago

>
Stereo Fuse - Superhero
# 12 20 years ago

> It is called Superhero by Stereo Fuse
# 13 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know what the theme song from this movie is. it goes som,ething like this ' i wanna be a superhero, i wanna fly so high'.
> It's 'Superhero' by Stereo Fuse
>
> that or just type in deziel griever he sings it it will come right up
# 14 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the person who sings the theme song from the medallion. If so please e-mail me at bandboy33@yahoo.com
# 15 19 years ago

> superhero is the name ov the song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread