search user
Clipland Forum Other

mitsubishi car commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 44 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

> : What is the song in the MOST current mitsubishi car commericial. It has been airing at night this week (03-11-02) There is a woman passenger who is acting like a robot and the driver (male) is laughing at her, there is another male passenger in the back. Thanks.
>: I have been looking for that song too. I tried searching using words in the chorus 'without you' with no luck. Please write me back if u find out, and I'll do the same. Thanks
>Dirty Vegas-Days Go By; I found it using Google to get to a site with commercial songs.

# 17 21 years ago

Wes Schauble
'Days Go By' by Dirty Vegas

# 18 21 years ago

> : What is the song in the MOST current mitsubishi car commericial. It has been airing at night this week (03-11-02) There is a woman passenger who is acting like a robot and the driver (male) is laughing at her, there is another male passenger in the back. Thanks.
> I have been looking for that song too. I tried searching using words in the chorus 'without you' with no luck. Please write me back if u find out, and I'll do the same. Thanks
I just got the Answer 4 ya! The trak is titled, Days Go By, and it's brought 2 us by Dirty Vegas!

# 19 21 years ago

ddd
its called days gone by, by dirty vagas
# 20 21 years ago

J-dawg
> I have been looking for that song too. I tried searching using words in the chorus 'without you' with no luck. Please write me back if u find out, and I'll do the same. Thanks

# 21 21 years ago

J-dawg
The name of the song is Days go by and the artists name is Peter Rauhofer

# 22 21 years ago

Karl
The Song is Days go by, by dirty vegas
# 23 21 years ago

Days Go By -- Dirty Vegas

# 24 21 years ago

Pretender
the song is 'Days go by' by 'Dirty Vegas'
it took me awile to find it

>> What is the song in the MOST current mitsubishi car commericial. It has been airing at night this week (03-11-02) There is a woman passenger who is acting like a robot and the driver (male) is laughing at her, there is another male passenger in the back. Thanks.

# 25 21 years ago

Pretender
try this web site
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thecommercialswelove/
>> What is the song in the MOST current mitsubishi car commericial. It has been airing at night this week (03-11-02) There is a woman passenger who is acting like a robot and the driver (male) is laughing at her, there is another male passenger in the back. Thanks.

# 26 21 years ago

> When you find out, let me know.
> The artist is Dirty Vegas 'Days go by'

# 27 21 years ago

The song you are looking for is called 'Days Go By' and is by Dirty Vegas and can be found on there self titled Drity Vegas album which came out this year on Capitol. Track #4.
The video is now in rotation on MTV.
Dat-Mot

# 28 21 years ago

Dirty Vegas: Days go By or Throwing Shapes.
# 29 21 years ago

> What is the song in the MOST current mitsubishi car commericial. It has been airing at night this week (03-11-02) There is a woman passenger who is acting like a robot and the driver (male) is laughing at her, there is another male passenger in the back. Thanks.
The name of the song is 'Days Go By' by the UK group 'Dirty Vegas'. Click on the button 'View our TV commercials' at http://www.mitsubishicars.com/eclipse/index.html
The group also has a website at http://www.dirtyvegas.com and a new video for their popular song.
# 30 21 years ago

sfgd
> What is the song in the MOST current mitsubishi car commericial. It has been airing at night this week (03-11-02) There is a woman passenger who is acting like a robot and the driver (male) is laughing at her, there is another male passenger in the back. Thanks.

(Messages 16 to 30 of 44 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread