search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I want to thank you for letting me be myself

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Michael
Who sings the song> I want to thank you for letting me be myself? It's in a new commercial, but can't remember which one.
# 2 20 years ago

> Who sings the song> I want to thank you for letting me be myself? It's in a new commercial, but can't remember which one.

# 3 20 years ago

> Who sings the song> I want to thank you for letting me be myself? It's in a new commercial, but can't remember which one.

# 4 20 years ago

the song was done by sly and the family stone
# 5 20 years ago

mr_p_alpha
mice-elf is more like it. from sly and the family stone in the 70's

# 6 20 years ago

E

Sly and the Family Stone.
PEACE

# 7 20 years ago

sly & the family stone --- some bra commercial
# 8 19 years ago

i think that it's by 'sly and the family stone', but i'm not quite sure.

# 9 20 years ago

Nikki
The commercial is for Playtex underclothes and the song is 'Thank You For Lettig Me Be Myself' by Sly and the Family Stone.
# 10 20 years ago

'Thank You' Originally by Sly and The Family Stone
Of course, it's been remade dozens of times now...

# 11 20 years ago

> > Who sings the song> I want to thank you for letting me be myself?
>
>
# 12 20 years ago

> > Who sings the song> I want to thank you for letting me be myself?
>
>
# 13 19 years ago

Sly & The Family Stone sings "I want to thank for letting me be myself again". They also did the songs "Everyday People", "I want to take you higher", and "Hot Fun in The Summertime".

Hope this helps
# 14 19 years ago

> > Who sings the song> I want to thank you for letting me be myself? It's in a new commercial, but can't remember which one.
> The commercial is for Playtex underclothes and the song is 'Thank You For Lettig Me Be Myself' by Sly and the Family Stone.
>

Its Sly's song, but that is not him singing it.
# 15 19 years ago

Kelly
>
It is by queen
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread