search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Guys i am dying here , i need to know what that song for the latest mitsubishi car tv commercial was, and not the song that say ..'start the commotion' not that one .. the newest one its a dance track .. with vocals with vocoder , something like '... without you...'
HELP !!
# 2 22 years ago

> Guys i am dying here , i need to know what that song for the latest mitsubishi car tv commercial was, and not the song that say ..'start the commotion' not that one .. the newest one its a dance track .. with vocals with vocoder , something like '... without you...'
> HELP !!
DAYS GO BY BY DIRTY VEGAS

# 3 22 years ago

> Guys i am dying here , i need to know what that song for the latest mitsubishi car tv commercial was, and not the song that say ..'start the commotion' not that one .. the newest one its a dance track .. with vocals with vocoder , something like '... without you...'
> HELP !!
dirty vegas....days go by

# 4 22 years ago

Dirty Vegas - Days Go By
Have fun!!!!!
> HELP !!

# 5 22 years ago

I too am trying to find out who did that song. If you find out, please let me know. Best, Adam
# 6 22 years ago

Did you ever figure out the name of the song. I love that song and was trying to find out what it was myself and saw this site.
Thanks,
Beth

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread