search user
Clipland Forum Other

Charlie's Angel's Full Throttle"

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

hi! i need the name of the song that apear in the trailer from 'Charlie's Angel's Full Throttle' i know that one is 'Firestarter- Prodigy' but i need the other one. It´s the first song that apear in the trailer.
Thanks!!!!!
# 2 15 years ago

My Sherona - by The Knack
# 3 15 years ago

b
there are a few, but i think you're talking about 'galaxy bounce' by the chemical brothers.
# 4 15 years ago

Evan
are you looking for the song that comes RIGHT after the words 'Columbia Pictures Presents' during the car explosion? I'm looking for that same song, so if anyone knows it, please let me know!! Thanks, Evan

: hi! i need the name of the song that apear in the trailer from 'Charlie's Angel's Full Throttle' i know that one is 'Firestarter- Prodigy' but i need the other one. It´s the first song that apear in the trailer.
: Thanks!!!!!

# 5 15 years ago

> the 1st song on the trailer is:
> My Sherona - by The Knack

hey,, i was looking for the same song that damian is looking for,, but thats not it,, this is the song that in the opening of the movie, when the angels are dodging the rocket and fly over the side of the damn??????
i cant find it,, i think its rob zombie though?
please help me out asap!!!
thanks

# 6 15 years ago

hey does anyone know the name of the song in CHarlie's Angels: Full Throttle. It goes like this...'whoa-oooa...da da da da da da dum(i dont knoe the words on this part)...Whoa-oooaa.' haha i know i dont know the lyrics but i've been looking for this song forver so if someone could help me out...that would be great.

# 7 15 years ago

In reply to Diane's message. I'm also looking for that song. Just to be sure is the song featured in the movie bike race scene? If it is then you're in the same boat with me. That's all I can say. Please if anyone knows the song name please reply.

# 8 15 years ago

I found what the song is. It's name is Breathe by the Prodigy. I'm not sure since I don't know what song you're exactly looking for. Hope this helps.

# 9 15 years ago

eggroll
THE SONGS NAME IS 'MY SHARONA'
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread