search user
Clipland Forum Other

McDonalds Commerical Song???!?!?

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

I'm have been trying to figure out what song they use for a New Mcdonald's ad. The one where the older brother comes in and bothers his younger brother...then the younger brother tricks the older brother by pretending their mom is taking them to Mickey-Ds. He holds the swinging door shut so the older brother runs into it....what song are they playing at the end of that commerical? The only lyrics I remember are '...your love is extraordinary...' Thanks in advance!!
# 2 16 years ago

Gizzer
Maybe:
Better Than Ezra
'Extra Ordinary'
Album: Closer

> I'm have been trying to figure out what song they use for a New Mcdonald's ad. The one where the older brother comes in and bothers his younger brother...then the younger brother tricks the older brother by pretending their mom is taking them to Mickey-Ds. He holds the swinging door shut so the older brother runs into it....what song are they playing at the end of that commerical? The only lyrics I remember are '...your love is extraordinary...' Thanks in advance!!

# 3 16 years ago

Thank you so much! I just checked the song on CD now and that's it! *phew*
> Maybe:
: Better Than Ezra
: 'Extra Ordinary'
: Album: Closer

:> I'm have been trying to figure out what song they use for a New Mcdonald's ad. The one where the older brother comes in and bothers his younger brother...then the younger brother tricks the older brother by pretending their mom is taking them to Mickey-Ds. He holds the swinging door shut so the older brother runs into it....what song are they playing at the end of that commerical? The only lyrics I remember are '...your love is extraordinary...' Thanks in advance!!

# 4 16 years ago

In that 1, New Slang was flowing from The Shins!
# 5 14 years ago

Where/How could I get a pair of the McDonalds All American basketball shorts? White, blue, or red
# 6 14 years ago

Hi
i want to know what the new macdonalds advert lyrics are
i think it is para pa pa pa im lovin it
please cwan u send me the proper lyrics please!!!

thanxx !!
# 7 14 years ago

Hi
i want to know what the new macdonalds advert lyrics are
i think it is para pa pa pa im lovin it
please cwan u send me the proper lyrics please!!!

thanxx !!
# 8 14 years ago

> Thank you so much! I just checked the song on CD now and that's it! *phew*
> > Maybe:
> : Better Than Ezra
> : 'Extra Ordinary'
> : Album: Closer
>
> :> I'm have been trying to figure out what song they use for a New Mcdonald's ad. The one where the older brother comes in and bothers his younger brother...then the younger brother tricks the older brother by pretending their mom is taking them to Mickey-Ds. He holds the swinging door shut so the older brother runs into it....what song are they playing at the end of that commerical? The only lyrics I remember are '...your love is extraordinary...' Thanks in advance!!
>
>
>
# 9 13 years ago

ii love sex
# 10 13 years ago

ii love sex
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread