search user
Clipland Forum Other

SPRITE Zero Song????commercial???!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

what is the name of the song of the sprite zero commercial???????????????????????????????????????
# 2 15 years ago

> what is the name of the song of the sprite zero commercial???????????????????????????????????????
Magenta - All Over
A nice url for Greek Advertisments & Trailers is
http://fos.saxtus.gr/
# 3 15 years ago

Arne
> what is the name of the song of the sprite zero commercial???????????????????????????????????????
> It´s`All Over´ by the band MAGENTA. The single is a beautiful digipack including two further songs and released by an indie record label from Germany (www.re-pop,com)
# 4 15 years ago

Magenta- All over

# 5 15 years ago

> : what is the name of the song of the sprite zero commercial???????????????????????????????????????
> Magenta - All Over
magenta is for the greek comercial but there is a vesion for latin america and this song is even better anyone know what is the song name??
# 6 14 years ago

>
# 7 14 years ago

>
# 8 14 years ago

>
# 9 14 years ago

DO YOU KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG????????????????

> > what is the name of the song of the sprite zero commercial???????????????????????????????????????
> >
>
# 10 14 years ago

yo tambien quisiera saber cual es en nombre de la cancion y el nombre del grupo.

name song?
name band?
# 11 14 years ago

> > : what is the name of the song of the sprite zero commercial???????????????????????????????????????
> > Magenta - All Over
> magenta is for the greek comercial but there is a vesion for latin america and this song is even better anyone know what is the song name??
> Thanks for the INFO...I can search the song right now...it's to good...it's like a GARBAGE (Shirley Manson Band). I Saw the Latin America version, it's a really really nice comercial!
# 12 14 years ago

> > what is the name of the song of the sprite zero commercial???????????????????????????????????????
> if someone knows pleeeeeeeeeeease write me to emgirl_87@hotmail.com
>
# 13 13 years ago

>
# 14 13 years ago

Nicholas
>
# 15 13 years ago

yea i have been searching too perfect song:) please tell me
(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread