search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

song in dockers capri pants commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

i was just wondering if anyone knew what song was playing during that dockers commercial for short capri pants that featured lisa ling on a scooter.
# 2 20 years ago

http://inthe00s.com/archive/misheard/1062626829.shtml
# 3 18 years ago

~tinydancer~
i love that song...i have no idea what it is though sorry
# 4 18 years ago

> i was just wondering if anyone knew what song was playing during that dockers commercial for short capri pants that featured lisa ling on a scooter.
>
# 5 18 years ago

I would like to know if anyone knows the title and artist of the song currently playing on the dockers tv commercial. The lyrics in part are: "This is the day when your life will really change, this is the day when things fall into place."

Thanks, Jim
# 6 18 years ago

> > i was just wondering if anyone knew what song was playing during that dockers commercial for short capri pants that featured lisa ling on a scooter.
> >
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > i was just wondering if anyone knew what song was playing during that dockers commercial for short capri pants that featured lisa ling on a scooter.
> >
>
THE THE " This is the day"
# 8 18 years ago

i think thats a good song also but i also dont know wht its called
# 9 18 years ago

Cynthia
> I would like to know if anyone knows the title and artist of the song currently playing on the dockers tv commercial. The lyrics in part are: "This is the day when your life will really change, this is the day when things fall into place."
>
> Thanks, Jim

Jim,
The song "This is the day" is by The The- album: Soul Mining. This is the original, it sounds as if someone is covering this song- don't know who.
-Cynthia
# 10 18 years ago

so would i
# 11 18 years ago

> I would like to know if anyone knows the title and artist of the song currently playing on the dockers tv commercial. The lyrics in part are: "This is the day when your life will really change, this is the day when things fall into place."
>
> Thanks, Jim

The The
"This Is THe Day" from the CD "Soul Mining"
# 12 18 years ago

> > > i was just wondering if anyone knew what song was playing during that dockers commercial for short capri pants that featured lisa ling on a scooter.
> > >
> >
> THE THE " This is the day"
# 13 18 years ago

Meera
I was wondering this too, and I did some serious Googling. It's the song "That Was the Day" by TheThe. You can find a sound clip by going to the site below, selecting the album "Solitude" and choosing "That Was the Day."

http://www.thethe.com/sections/jukebox/jukebox.html

Meera
# 14 18 years ago

>
> Thanks, Jim

I'm looking for the same info. Found it! "This is the day" by The The.
# 15 18 years ago

> > > i was just wondering if anyone knew what song was playing during that dockers commercial for short capri pants that featured lisa ling on a scooter.
> > >
> >
> THE THE " This is the day"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread