search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Miss Universe Pageant Music

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I'm not sure if it was late 80's or early 90's, but when I would watch the Miss Universe pageant, they would play a song while kids presented each contestant with a flower. Some of the words were, 'You are my star...You light my way....' If anyone could help me find the name of this song and/or the song itself, I would really appreciate it.
# 2 20 years ago

Richard Marx should host the next Miss Universe Pageant. Jesus christ! I bet he will sing 'Right Here Waiting' if the crown is accidently dropped on the floor. Ha ha ha.

# 3 20 years ago

Why in the name of beejesus do they have to get taxpayer's money for this STUPID PAGEANT. All it is is a waste of money. Put Claudia Schiffer in a sexy bikini, Maria Shriver as one of the judges and hey you've got AMNESIA!

# 4 20 years ago

> I'm not sure if it was late 80's or early 90's, but when I would watch the Miss Universe pageant, they would play a song while kids presented each contestant with a flower. Some of the words were, 'You are my star...You light my way....' If anyone could help me find the name of this song and/or the song itself, I would really appreciate it.
I think that song was 'You Light My Way' by Cassie Cutright Marx. NCHS grad '94.

# 5 20 years ago

Those kids were really afraid of tall women. Especially Niles from the nanny. Boy, was he spooked!

# 6 20 years ago

I want to host the next Miss Universe Pageant. Maria wants to wear an evening gown. BYE BYE!

# 7 20 years ago

I want to host the next Miss Universe Pageant. Maria wants to wear an evening gown. BYE BYE!

# 8 20 years ago

Bunch-O-Dumbasses
Thanks for all the helpful smart-ass remarks. I'll try researching them.

# 9 20 years ago

Thanks for all the worthless dum
Dumbasses
# 10 20 years ago

Janeen
Thanks for all the help! I don't know what I would've done without the smart comments.
# 11 19 years ago

Yes I'm looking for that song too. If anyone has any clips, lyrics, music of that song could I get it too please??

> I'm not sure if it was late 80's or early 90's, but when I would watch the Miss Universe pageant, they would play a song while kids presented each contestant with a flower. Some of the words were, 'You are my star...You light my way....' If anyone could help me find the name of this song and/or the song itself, I would really appreciate it.
>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread