search user
Clipland Forum Other

LEVIS COMMERCIAL HELP.

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

I want to know the name of the actress in Levis 'Atlas Bakery Dangerously Low commercial' It's a levis commercial where a girl goes to a bakery, sneaks past all these bad looking duded, steals a car, and drives off while puting a puppy toy on the car or someting, and thats basically it.
# 2 15 years ago

her name is liliana dominguez
http://perso.club-internet.fr/yangabin/modeles/lilianadominguez/lilianadominguez.html

# 3 14 years ago

Athidus
Thank you very much. Is there any way someone can give me that commercial?
# 4 14 years ago

I would like to know what the name of the commercial with the puppet monkey that is riding around with some guy in a car. The puppet is sitting in the passenger seat and head banging to a tune on the radio, and through the whole commercial his tiny finger taps. Anybody know?
# 5 14 years ago

> I´d like to know, what the name of the girl acting in the new levis commercial is. I mean the spot, where there a boy´s is asking this girl for a hotdog and then takes kind of chocolate or something, putting it onto his hotdog. Thx
# 6 14 years ago

i'm not sure if i'm searching in the right place but i hope you could help. i'm looking for the name of the model in the levis commercial with the theme "spaceman." i hope you could help. tnx!
# 7 14 years ago

> Thank you very much. Is there any way someone can give me that commercial?
>
The best Levi's commerical is when the guy and the girl meet in an elevator and the song "I think I love you" is playing. Where can I get a copy?
# 8 13 years ago

> I would like to know what the name of the commercial with the puppet monkey that is riding around with some guy in a car. The puppet is sitting in the passenger seat and head banging to a tune on the radio, and through the whole commercial his tiny finger taps. Anybody know?
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread