search user
Clipland Forum Other

ESPN--Ultimate Highlight on Sportscenter

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

Matt
This music immediately follows Sportscenter's 'Ultimate Highlight.' The 'Ultimate Highlight' is a relatively new thing to Sportscenter, featuring a bunch of (I think the past week's) best plays in sports. It's pretty much a rock-type of sound with no words. It plays only very shortly. Does anyone have any more information on this music? Thanks.
# 2 14 years ago

the weasel
> This music immediately follows Sportscenter's 'Ultimate Highlight.' The 'Ultimate Highlight' is a relatively new thing to Sportscenter, featuring a bunch of (I think the past week's) best plays in sports. It's pretty much a rock-type of sound with no words. It plays only very shortly. Does anyone have any more information on this music? Thanks.
I don't know about the music or who edits The Ultimate Highlight but they do one hell of a job.

# 3 14 years ago

> This music immediately follows the music for the gatorade ultimate highlight is new every week, and the little blurb at the begining and end is just an intro, no entire song to it. im actually trying to find somewhere that i can download the highlights. any idea on where i might be able to find that?
# 4 14 years ago

bob
> > This music immediately follows the music for the gatorade ultimate highlight is new every week, and the little blurb at the begining and end is just an intro, no entire song to it. im actually trying to find somewhere that i can download the highlights. any idea on where i might be able to find that?
its called "headstrong". its by trapt. really good song
# 5 13 years ago

>
Dear ultimate highlight i think your highlights are the best in the football season . Also you should show more olympic highlights during the olympics i mean what is more ultimate than the olympics!!!!!!!!!!
# 6 13 years ago

> This music immediately follows Sportscenter's 'Ultimate Highlight.' The 'Ultimate Highlight' is a relatively new thing to Sportscenter, featuring a bunch of (I think the past week's) best plays in sports. It's pretty much a rock-type of sound with no words. It plays only very shortly. Does anyone have any more information on this music? Thanks.
>
# 7 13 years ago

>
# 8 13 years ago

> > This music immediately follows Sportscenter's 'Ultimate Highlight.' The 'Ultimate Highlight' is a relatively new thing to Sportscenter, featuring a bunch of (I think the past week's) best plays in sports. It's pretty much a rock-type of sound with no words. It plays only very shortly. Does anyone have any more information on this music? Thanks.
> >
>
# 9 12 years ago

> > This music immediately follows Sportscenter's 'Ultimate Highlight.' The 'Ultimate Highlight' is a relatively new thing to Sportscenter, featuring a bunch of (I think the past week's) best plays in sports. It's pretty much a rock-type of sound with no words. It plays only very shortly. Does anyone have any more information on this music? Thanks.
> >
>
# 10 12 years ago

> > > This music immediately follows Sportscenter's 'Ultimate Highlight.' The 'Ultimate Highlight' is a relatively new thing to Sportscenter, featuring a bunch of (I think the past week's) best plays in sports. It's pretty much a rock-type of sound with no words. It plays only very shortly. Does anyone have any more information on this music? Thanks.
> > >
> >
>
# 11 12 years ago

> > > This music immediately follows Sportscenter's 'Ultimate Highlight.' The 'Ultimate Highlight' is a relatively new thing to Sportscenter, featuring a bunch of (I think the past week's) best plays in sports. It's pretty much a rock-type of sound with no words. It plays only very shortly. Does anyone have any more information on this music? Thanks.
> > >
> >
>
# 12 12 years ago

> > >
> >
>
# 13 11 years ago

> > > > This music immediately follows Sportscenter's 'Ultimate Highlight.' The 'Ultimate Highlight' is a relatively new thing to Sportscenter, featuring a bunch of (I think the past week's) best plays in sports. It's pretty much a rock-type of sound with no words. It plays only very shortly. Does anyone have any more information on this music? Thanks.
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 14 11 years ago

> > >
> >
>
# 15 11 years ago

> > >
> >
>
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread