search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

10-10-987 commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

does anybody know the name of the somg or the artist who preforms the somg on that 10-10-987 commercial with john stamos? i know the song is from around the 80's.....help me!!!
# 2 20 years ago

emjohnson03
it's Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears!
>)

# 3 20 years ago

the song is 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' by Tears For Fears.. I finally found it too! Hehe..

# 4 20 years ago

> does anybody know the name of the somg or the artist who preforms the somg on that 10-10-987 commercial with john stamos? i know the song is from around the 80's.....help me!!!

It is everybody wants to rule the world by tears for fears. Do you know the other song they play in one of the other 10 10 987 commercial.
# 5 20 years ago

chris
> does anybody know the name of the somg or the artist who preforms the somg on that 10-10-987 commercial with john stamos? i know the song is from around the 80's.....help me!!!

# 6 20 years ago

It was
Tears For Fears 'Everybody wants to rule the World'

# 7 20 years ago

"Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears

At least that's one of the songs I've heard on one of their commercials.

Hope this helps you out
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread