search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

"Time" song Car commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

I've had the tune to this song stuck in my head for weeks. I don't think the commercial is on anymore, and in truth im not even sure that it was a car commercial..but then again, I seem to think it was a nissan commercial.
The song was kind of trance-ish...something like 'time will pass you by, yes it will' or 'time is on your side, yes it is'
something with time.
any ideas?

# 2 17 years ago

ruby
Maybe Nancy Sinatra - Time
# 3 17 years ago

'Time Has Come Today' by the Chambers Brothers
# 4 17 years ago

Adolfo
> I've had the tune to this song stuck in my head for weeks. I don't think the commercial is on anymore, and in truth im not even sure that it was a car commercial..but then again, I seem to think it was a nissan commercial.
> The song was kind of trance-ish...something like 'time will pass you by, yes it will' or 'time is on your side, yes it is'
Song: Time Is On Your Side
Band: Rolling Stones
: something with time.
: any ideas?

# 5 17 years ago

Sam
it's called we've been had by the walkmen
# 6 16 years ago

Mel
>Is it "Days go by" by Dirty Vegas? I love that song. It's the Nissan commercial where the girl is dancing in the car right?
>
# 7 16 years ago

Mel
>Is it "Days go by" by Dirty Vegas? I love that song. It's the Nissan commercial where the girl is dancing in the car right?
>
# 8 15 years ago

Surfing on a Rocket by Air
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread