search user
Clipland Forum Other

Old navy commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

does anyone know the song they play on the old navy commercial where the ice cream truck is teasing the neighborhood. all the kids and adults are chasing the truck down the road.
# 2 15 years ago

> does anyone know the song they play on the old navy commercial where the ice cream truck is teasing the neighborhood. all the kids and adults are chasing the truck down the road.
Yah I want that commerical.. that song is stuck in my head.. email it to me pbrd42000@aol.com thanks
# 3 13 years ago

> Need the title of the latest Old Navy add with the girls dancing in the deck of the boat. Does anyone know it?
# 4 13 years ago

> does anyone know the song they play on the old navy commercial where the ice cream truck is teasing the neighborhood. all the kids and adults are chasing the truck down the road.
>

It was an old disco tune called "Bust a Move"
# 5 13 years ago

Kirsten
Yeah it's Bust a Move by Young Mc.
# 6 13 years ago

> > Need the title of the latest Old Navy add with the girls dancing in the deck of the boat. Does anyone know it?
> Did you ever find out which song was playing in that ad? I would like to know, too.
# 7 13 years ago

> > who is the brunette singer in the old navy super skirt commercial? i've seen her before, i just can't remember where. any help?
# 8 13 years ago

> > > who is the brunette singer in the old navy super skirt commercial? i've seen her before, i just can't remember where. any help?

She looks like the girl that was married to Lex Luthor on the TV show "Smallville" 2 or 3 seasons ago. Same girl was the princess in the movie "Second Hand Lions". Done a handful of small roles in TV & movies. She's extremely hot in my book. Now I'm not sure if the girl in the commercial is her or not. Is that the same lines as what you were thinking of?
# 9 13 years ago

John
No its not the girl from Smallville, the girl in the Old Navy add is "April Gunthier". She use to be a beer add girl.

> > > > who is the brunette singer in the old navy super skirt commercial? i've seen her before, i just can't remember where. any help?
>
> She looks like the girl that was married to Lex Luthor on the TV show "Smallville" 2 or 3 seasons ago. Same girl was the princess in the movie "Second Hand Lions". Done a handful of small roles in TV & movies. She's extremely hot in my book. Now I'm not sure if the girl in the commercial is her or not. Is that the same lines as what you were thinking of?
>
# 10 13 years ago

John
I'm sorry the proper spelling is "April Gauthier" google her.

> > > > who is the brunette singer in the old navy super skirt commercial? i've seen her before, i just can't remember where. any help?
>
> She looks like the girl that was married to Lex Luthor on the TV show "Smallville" 2 or 3 seasons ago. Same girl was the princess in the movie "Second Hand Lions". Done a handful of small roles in TV & movies. She's extremely hot in my book. Now I'm not sure if the girl in the commercial is her or not. Is that the same lines as what you were thinking of?
>

# 11 13 years ago

i would like to know who she is too, shes friggin hot
# 12 13 years ago

PB
Is it just me or are these Old Navy commecials getting sexier and sexier women in them?
# 13 13 years ago

What are the lyrics to the new Old Navy commercial, super Skirts?
# 14 13 years ago

> > > who is the brunette singer in the old navy super skirt commercial? i've seen her before, i just can't remember where. any help?
June 6 1145ish pm I just saw the commercial. That looks like the very young girl from American Idol that gave simon a lot of attitude.
# 15 13 years ago

June 3 1145ish pm I just saw the commercial. That looks like the very young girl from American Idol that gave simon a lot of attitude.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread