search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Brittny Gastineau

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

I saw Brittny on Filthy Rich:Cattle Drive and I really liked her story about her life. I think it is hilarious that she worries so much about her style and guys then anything else. I heard she has a new season of Gastineau Girls on the 29th at 10pm. Anyone interested in this? look at this cool website www.eonline.com/on/gastineaugirls/index.html?gastineaugm
# 2 15 years ago

I loved the episode when Lisa and Brittny went to Miami...the spa treatments, the shopping, I think this is one of the better reality tv shows out there right now...not only are they a hilarious mom/daughter duo, but more relatable than Gilmore Girls, and more real in their search for true love and success..

I'll be watching Season 2s premiere on the 29th at 10!
# 3 15 years ago

I think the show is pretty cool too. Lisa gets on my nerves sometimes, but Brittny is cool. I liked last season a lot, so I guess I'll check out the new one. Thanks for the info :)
# 4 14 years ago

just the typical woman riding the fame of a man without the name she would be a nobody if HE didnt make it known
# 5 14 years ago

> I saw Brittny on Filthy Rich:Cattle Drive and I really liked her story about her life. I think it is hilarious that she worries so much about her style and guys then anything else. I heard she has a new season of Gastineau Girls on the 29th at 10pm. Anyone interested in this? look at this cool website www.eonline.com/on/gastineaugirls/index.html?gastineaugm
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread