search user
Clipland Forum Other

Budweiser commercials

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

I'm looking for the old Budweiser commercials with the penguin. I think there was 3 or 4 in the set. One he was in a speaker, another he was on the phone upstairs and the other one I remember had to do with a hockey rink. If anyone knows where I can look for these commercials drop me an e-mail. B-Wass
# 2 16 years ago

Biyatch
Just a follow-up for more info. It was Bud Ice commercials and they ran in 1996-1997.
B-Wass
# 3 15 years ago

> those are labbatt blue commercials.

I'm looking for the old Budweiser commercials with the penguin. I think there was 3 or 4 in the set. One he was in a speaker, another he was on the phone upstairs and the other one I remember had to do with a hockey rink. If anyone knows where I can look for these commercials drop me an e-mail. B-Wass

# 4 15 years ago

Can't think of the fella's name that says 'It's time for a Bud Lite' at the end of the commercials--who is he?
# 5 15 years ago

> I'm looking for the old Budweiser commercials with the penguin. I think there was 3 or 4 in the set. One he was in a speaker, another he was on the phone upstairs and the other one I remember had to do with a hockey rink. If anyone knows where I can look for these commercials drop me an e-mail. B-Wass
I am looking for the one with the penguin upstairs on the phone. If you find that one, could you let me know? And I'll do the same. :)

# 6 14 years ago

> I'm looking for the old Budweiser commercials with the penguin. I think there was 3 or 4 in the set. One he was in a speaker, another he was on the phone upstairs and the other one I remember had to do with a hockey rink. If anyone knows where I can look for these commercials drop me an e-mail. B-Wass

# 7 14 years ago

# 8 14 years ago

> I am looking for the commercials of "too much cologne wayer">
Mark
# 9 14 years ago

> I'm looking for the football commercials. The ones with the guy named Leon. Send to my e-mail if you know anything about that.
# 10 14 years ago

> > I'm looking for the football commercials. The ones with the guy named Leon. Send to my e-mail if you know anything about that.
# 11 14 years ago

hey im looknig for an old beer commercial where the guys are telling momma jokes and the guy tells a really srupid one and his friends say "the timing was off, the timnig was way off" please help thanks
# 12 14 years ago

> > > I'm looking for the football commercials. The ones with the guy named Leon. Send to my e-mail if you know anything about that.
>
# 13 14 years ago

wondering who made the song from budweiser commercial, {these are the best days of our lives}, if anyone knows please e-mail me, thanx.

]
# 14 14 years ago

> I'm looking for the old Budweiser commercials with the man wearing the tupay (Mr . realy bad tupay wearer - I dont think so) I belive thats how it goes.

Please can someone e-mail this clip to me.

thanks.
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread