search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Pantene Pro-V Commercial!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 51 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

jui
Who's that chick in the Pantene Pro-V commerical with that 'I Believe in Miracles' song???
# 2 20 years ago

jui
http://www.bwgreyscale.com/ads06/adv_4095.jpg

# 3 20 years ago

> Who's that chick in the Pantene Pro-V commerical with that 'I Believe in Miracles' song???

# 4 20 years ago

Art
Don't know the name, but here's a site with this (and many other) commercials. Pretty stunning footage.
# 5 20 years ago

> Who's that chick in the Pantene Pro-V commerical with that 'I Believe in Miracles' song???
> She Is so hot!
# 6 19 years ago

> > Who's that chick in the Pantene Pro-V commerical with that 'I Believe in Miracles' song???
>
>
# 7 19 years ago

> Don't know the name, but here's a site with this (and many other) commercials. Pretty stunning footage.
> Pantene commercal
# 8 19 years ago

> What is the soundtrack in the latest pantene pro v commercial?
>
# 9 18 years ago

> Heather Lockly
# 10 18 years ago

What's the name of the song in pantene's commercial where girls on the black background? The song is kind of slow, all you coulg here is ".. yeah...ooh" etc. Who sing it?
# 11 18 years ago

Bill Withers - Lovely Day

> What's the name of the song in pantene's commercial where girls on the black background? The song is kind of slow, all you coulg here is ".. yeah...ooh" etc. Who sing it?
>
# 12 18 years ago

> What's the name of the song in pantene's commercial where girls on the black background? The song is kind of slow, all you coulg here is ".. yeah...ooh" etc. Who sing it?
> you can see the back of the girls head and shes swingin her hair and near the end of the commercial the song comes on. Its a man singing and them the commercial goes off
# 13 18 years ago

> What's the name of the song in pantene's commercial where girls on the black background? The song is kind of slow, all you could here is La Dee Dah La Deeh Dah
etc. Who sing it?
>

:0 ?
# 14 18 years ago

> > What is the soundtrack in the latest pantene pro v ?
> >
>
# 15 18 years ago

what's the name of the background music from the most recent uk pantene commercial?

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 51 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread