search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

the VH! commercial

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> does anyone know who sings the VH1 commercial that goes....go baby, go baby, ya were looking at ya??
> it's a graet song i need to know who sings it! thanks alot
> Alexa
The SOng is CHerry Lips by Garbage
# 17 20 years ago

> does anyone know who sings the VH1 commercial that goes....go baby, go baby, ya were looking at ya??
> Alexa

# 18 20 years ago

> Alexa
I have the exact same question-Thank you, Rich
# 19 20 years ago

Dear Friend,
I am annick konan the only Daugther of late former Director of finance,Chief Sam R. konan Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. I must confess my agitation is real,and my words is my bond, in this proposal. My late father diverted this money meant for purchase of ammunition, for my country, during the peak of disastrous civil war in my country, now he deposited the money with a bank in Abidjan, where I am residing under political asylum with my mother Mrs Jenny konan and my younger brother.
Now the war in my country is over with the help of ECOMOG soldiers, the present government of Sierra Leone has revoked the passport of all officers who served under the former regime and now ask countries to expel such person at the same time freeze their account and confiscate their asset, it is on this note that I am contacting you, all I needed from you is to furnish me with:
1) Your private/company bank info.
2) Your private tel/fax number for comminucation.
For you to assist me transfer this money in your into your private bank account, the said amount is (Twenty seven Million Dollars) $27 Million. I am compensating you with 15 % of the total amount and 5% for any incidental expenses incurred during the process of the transfer and this will be deducted first from the total sum immediately it is confirmed in your account, now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, were their is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.
Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction risk free and never a joke. My late father gave me the certificate of deposit issued to him by bank on the date of deposit, for you to be clarify because, I do not expose my self to anybody I see, I believe that you are able to keep this transaction secret for me because this money is the hope of my life, it is important. Please call me after you must have gone through my message fill free and make it urgent. That is the reason why I offered you 15 % and 5%of the total amount, and in case of any other necessary expenses you might incur during this transaction. Get back to me for more explanation.And promise me my younger brother and our mother to be a Dear one to us considering our situation and not to betray us.
Thanks and God bless.
Best regards,
annick konan.

# 20 20 years ago

Dear Friend,
I am annick konan the only Daugther of late former Director of finance,Chief Sam R. konan Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. I must confess my agitation is real,and my words is my bond, in this proposal. My late father diverted this money meant for purchase of ammunition, for my country, during the peak of disastrous civil war in my country, now he deposited the money with a bank in Abidjan, where I am residing under political asylum with my mother Mrs Jenny konan and my younger brother.
Now the war in my country is over with the help of ECOMOG soldiers, the present government of Sierra Leone has revoked the passport of all officers who served under the former regime and now ask countries to expel such person at the same time freeze their account and confiscate their asset, it is on this note that I am contacting you, all I needed from you is to furnish me with:
1) Your private/company bank info.
2) Your private tel/fax number for comminucation.
For you to assist me transfer this money in your into your private bank account, the said amount is (Twenty seven Million Dollars) $27 Million. I am compensating you with 15 % of the total amount and 5% for any incidental expenses incurred during the process of the transfer and this will be deducted first from the total sum immediately it is confirmed in your account, now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, were their is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.
Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction risk free and never a joke. My late father gave me the certificate of deposit issued to him by bank on the date of deposit, for you to be clarify because, I do not expose my self to anybody I see, I believe that you are able to keep this transaction secret for me because this money is the hope of my life, it is important. Please call me after you must have gone through my message fill free and make it urgent. That is the reason why I offered you 15 % and 5%of the total amount, and in case of any other necessary expenses you might incur during this transaction. Get back to me for more explanation.And promise me my younger brother and our mother to be a Dear one to us considering our situation and not to betray us.
Thanks and God bless.
Best regards,
annick konan.

# 21 20 years ago

> Alexa
Did you ever figure out who sings that song? I need to know too...
Thanx, Brian

# 22 20 years ago

Fischerspooner is the band and the song is called Emerge, and more specifically, it is the David Clarke remix.
# 23 20 years ago

> Alexa
THE SONG IS CALLED CHERRY LIPS BY GARBAGE!

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread