search user
Clipland Forum Other

Whats the song from the Garnier Fructis commercial?

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

The name of the song is "Diamonds and Guns" by the group the Transplants. hope that helps.

theo
# 17 18 years ago

i dont know it
but do u have it, its a brilliant song
send if poss
thanks
# 18 18 years ago

> > Please e-mail me if u know at cuddlesthemagicalfirebreathingdo@yahoo.com ASAP
> >
>

Use google next time. The song is by the transplants and its called diamonds and guns.

Punk rock veterans Tim Armstrong, Travis Barker and Rob "SR" Ashton formed Transplants in 1999. This supergroup was a friendly experiment, for Armstrong made a name for himself with Rancid and Barker was enjoying success with Blink-182. Ashton was a friend of theirs who moved to Los Angeles, but eventually music was at the center of their bond. Armstrong and Ashton jammed for fun for the next two years, but recording made things more real. Transplants had something - something good. Barker was ecstatic with the results, too. In summer 2002, Transplants joined Hellcat. Their hard-edged self-titled debut followed in October. ~ MacKenzie Wilson, All Music Guide

# 19 18 years ago

the name of that song is called Diamonds and guns the band is called The transplants the band is 3 guys travis barker from blink 182 and some guy from rancid
# 20 18 years ago

wonton
Diamond and Guns by the Transplants
# 21 18 years ago

Juan
Diamonds and Guns by The Transplants
# 22 18 years ago

its by Transplants ---Diamonds and Guns
# 23 18 years ago

> i dont know it
> but do u have it, its a brilliant song
> send if poss