search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want to Email hilary duff

(Messages 31 to 45 of 258 (Page 3 of 18) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

Hillary,
Are you a girl scout? I am a junior and a wonderful girl scout camp is closing and if some place like claires closed it would be terrible.Four Winds is the name and it has a tree house that you sleep in and I never got to sleep in it because I had to go to church.I love to sing dance and act and my friends in my troop are hoping you will maybe donate some money to Ressurection Catholic School in Bel Aire, Kansas. I love you and your sisters songs. You sound so pure.My troop is a very funny, Loving, and always willing to help.I am 9 yrs old and if this is not Hillary give it to her.I am not trying to get money for myself and if you think that and arrest me(well you couldn't really cause i'm a kid)I will be upset. We hope you have a pure life with GOD!

Love,
Mackenzie Malone
# 32 18 years ago

Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs msn address she is my fav singer and actor eva. Please Please Please Please
send it to me at strawberryswirl@hotnail.co.uk anyone who has it!
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankyou
# 33 18 years ago

Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs msn address she is my fav singer and actor eva. Please Please Please Please
send it to me at strawberryswirl@hotmail.co.uk anyone who has it!
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankyou

# 34 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 35 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 36 18 years ago

# 37 18 years ago

dear hilary, i am your very biggest fan. If you still work in a yer i will meet you because i am giving my agent my head shots.but i should meet you and become your best friend . we4 should get our nails done and get facails.bye i hope i will become your best friend. BYE
# 38 18 years ago

Hi hilary ,
I am a big fan of you but i wish you could come to my country when you are on tour i live in singapore i know its a small country but i also wish i could meet you when you come to my school park view primary school. i am in the sixth grade ........i know i am one of the many fans you have
# 39 18 years ago

> hi i would love to talk to hilary duff could you plz send me her e mail address love u hilary
>
# 40 18 years ago

> hey my name is lindsay reunard hilary is the best i got every thing of hers even her covers and chair SHE IS SO ALSOME if you could give hermy adress 3604 s. hwy 78 bonham tx 75418 and see if she would writt meI LOVE U HIARY DUFF LOVE U LOTS
# 41 18 years ago

hi hil happy 18th birthday r u excited about turning 18 how is joel dont listen to anybody who says u guys schouldnt be together i know he makes u happy and thats what counts do u have any advice for trying to be a singer please e mail me back lots of love teresa
# 42 18 years ago

# 43 18 years ago

> dear hilary,i think your a cool singer and want to be just like you.

love maureen
# 44 18 years ago

today is the birthay of hilary duff and I want to send her a email but I don't know how!!!!!
# 45 18 years ago

> hi i would love to talk to hilary duff could you plz send me her e mail address love u hilary
>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 258 (Page 3 of 18) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread