search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want to Email hilary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 258 (Page 2 of 18) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

how are you doing to day . wut is sleeper phon
nubr. i love you.
# 17 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.
# 18 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 19 18 years ago

Hi i was just wondering if u could give me hilary duufs email. i am a huge fan of hers and i need to ask her some personal Question bout guyz
# 20 18 years ago

Hi i was just wondering if u could give me hilary duufs email. i am a huge fan of hers and i need to ask her some personal Question bout guyz
# 21 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 22 18 years ago

> > Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
>
# 23 18 years ago

Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my favorite singer i want to meet her so bad. Well "PLEASE" I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.hilary rox!

# 24 18 years ago

hey i want to get Hilary Duff's email address. that would be awesome becuz im Hilary's #1 fan! u are such a good singer and your a really good actress! i wish i could go to one of your concerts!
# 25 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i have to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.She is awesome!!!!!
# 26 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i have to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 27 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my favorite singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i have to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 28 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my favorite singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i have to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 29 18 years ago

# 30 18 years ago

> > Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.please idont know who are but shes great. im her biggest fan
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 258 (Page 2 of 18) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread