Advert
Clipland Forum Other

geico commercial song

(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

Tens

ITS A GEICO COMMERCIAL*
# 17 17 years ago

> anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where people do stupid things(tree falling on car, photographer falling in fountain,man messing with model rocket etc.)

It's not Geico - it's Vonage.
# 18 17 years ago

> > anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where the caveman is walking thru the airport?
# 19 17 years ago

> > > anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where the caveman is walking thru the airport?
# 20 17 years ago

> > > anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where the caveman is walking thru the airport?

Go to Geico.com and go into the Geico blog archives on the left of screen and look for Geico commercial music and it has a link to the song which is "remind me" by Roy somebody..... Hope this helps.
# 21 17 years ago

> > > anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where the caveman is walking thru the airport? i love it too,the song is "REMIND ME" by ROYKSOPP,its on the MELODY A.M. cd.
# 22 17 years ago

its called "remind me" by royksopp
# 23 17 years ago

> The song was played in the first Kill Bill movie, played by a chinese girl band called the 5, 6, 7, 8s at the Yakuza party
>
Yeh thats actually who it is. The girls arent them but its the actual name of the band.
# 24 17 years ago

> > > > anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where the caveman is walking thru the airport?
>
> Go to Geico.com and go into the Geico blog archives on the left of screen and look for Geico commercial music and it has a link to the song which is "remind me" by Roy somebody..... Hope this helps.
# 25 17 years ago

# 26 16 years ago

> anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where people do stupid things(tree falling on car, photographer falling in fountain,man messing with model rocket etc.)
(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

26 posts in this thread