search user
Clipland Forum Other

geico commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where people do stupid things(tree falling on car, photographer falling in fountain,man messing with model rocket etc.)
# 2 18 years ago

> anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where people do stupid things(tree falling on car, photographer falling in fountain,man messing with model rocket etc.)
> don't know the name of the song, but the ads are for "Vonage". might help you find it more quickly.
# 3 18 years ago

> > anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where people do stupid things(tree falling on car, photographer falling in fountain,man messing with model rocket etc.)
> > don't know the name of the song, but the ads are for "Vonage". might help you find it more quickly.
# 4 18 years ago

I don't know, but I'm dying to find that song! Could someone please email me if you know? Thanks!
# 5 18 years ago

mak
> anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where people do stupid things(tree falling on car, photographer falling in fountain,man messing with model rocket etc.)

It not a geico commercial, it's a vonage commercial!
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

> > anybody know the title to the song used on the geico ad? the ones where people do stupid things(tree falling on car, photographer falling in fountain,man messing with model rocket etc.)
>
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

>
# 10 18 years ago

>
>
> It not a geico commercial, it's a vonage commercial!
>
# 11 18 years ago

>
>
>
# 12 18 years ago

The song was played in the first Kill Bill movie, played by a chinese girl band called the 5, 6, 7, 8s at the Yakuza party
# 13 18 years ago

The song is actually by a Japanese Girl Band from Japan oddly enough. I don't know the name of the song but it is on the Kill Bill Soundtrack, the first one. Just look for a band that sounds Japanese and listen for an annoying woo woo sound.

# 14 18 years ago

>
>
>
# 15 18 years ago

Whats the one, the Geicos driving in his own little white car and that song is playing its almost like Alternative Rock I think. Get back to me on this or email me
>
> Its not a geico commercial,
(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread