search user
Clipland Forum Other

Jetta commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 68 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.
# 32 19 years ago

damn. I was wondering the same thing and searched on google and found this. I thought I hit the jackpot.
# 33 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.

King's of Leon - Molly's Chambers
if you like that you might like another song by them - Holy Roller Novocaine
# 34 19 years ago

Molly's Chambers by Kings of Leon
# 35 19 years ago

Kings of Leon, Molly's Chambers
# 36 19 years ago

Yes, it's from a band call The Kings of Leon and the song is called "Molly's Chamber" (2003).
# 37 19 years ago

Brad
> > Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.
> I was wondering the same thing. If anyone responds would you let me know, please. I want to buy the cd.
> The song is "Molly's Chambers" by Kings of Leon
# 38 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.
> I was wondering the same thing. If anyone responds would you let me know, please. I want to buy the cd.
# 39 19 years ago

# 40 19 years ago

# 41 19 years ago

>>>>Yo check it guys. I bet my brother 10 bucks it was a Kings of Leon song and it was. Molly's Chambers on the Holy Roller Novacaine album
# 42 19 years ago

I want to know too.
# 43 19 years ago

It's called Molly's chamber by Kings of Leon
# 44 19 years ago

Molly's Chamber by Kings of Leon
# 45 19 years ago

(Messages 31 to 45 of 68 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread