search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Jetta commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 68 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

person
> Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.

Go here... http://ajarend.com/?p=18

That's what I could get out of searchin' online
# 17 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.
>
> CAN U EMAIL ME WHEN U FIND OUT THE ANSWER???TY
>
# 18 18 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.
> >
> > CAN U EMAIL ME WHEN U FIND OUT THE ANSWER???TY
> >
>
# 19 18 years ago

Its called Mollys Chambers by The Kings of Leon
>
# 20 18 years ago

Thomas
> Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.
# 21 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.
> yeah i want to know who and what that song is too. cool song.
# 22 18 years ago

# 23 18 years ago

"Molly's Chambers" by Kings of Leon
# 24 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta ?????
I want to know as well - how the heck do you find out??
# 25 18 years ago

The Song is "Molly's Chambers" by Kings of Leon, and it's found on the album "Youth and Manhood."
# 26 18 years ago

Molly

It's called Molly's Chambers and it's by the Kings of Leon
# 27 18 years ago

Katy
yea yea ive been trying to figure that out too...its stuck in my head
# 28 18 years ago

Katy
Its The Kings of Leon "Molly's Chambers"
# 29 18 years ago

# 30 18 years ago

Allison
(Messages 16 to 30 of 68 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread