search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ipod advert song

(Messages 31 to 45 of 72 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

The song off the i-pod advert is a good one yer and it is by Steriogram and is called walkie talkie man i hope this helps you man
# 32 19 years ago

its called *ride* by the vines - pretty awesome tune
# 33 19 years ago

hi the new one is u2 and vertigo
and the old 1 is walkie talkie man email me 4 the artist cos i cant remember at the mo
# 34 19 years ago

Hmm, I know that the iPod Shuffle advert uses the song 'Jerk It Out' by 'The Caesars', but I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for.
# 35 19 years ago

Kirsty
> > > Hi does anyone know what the song is called for one of the latest ipod adverts. It starts off with a person saying 1234 then the electric guitar kicks in and starts playing.Plz Help
> >
> >
> > I believe you are referring to Bono from U2. That song is from their new album. I would start with that.
>
>
> VERTIGO BY U2

isn't it "Ride" by The VInes??
# 36 19 years ago

it is called walkie talkie man by steriogram
# 37 19 years ago

> Hi does anyone know what the song is called for one of the latest ipod adverts. It starts off with a person saying 1234 then the electric guitar kicks in and starts playing.Plz Help
# 38 19 years ago

an ipod ad also uses a song called walkie talkie man by steriogram
# 39 18 years ago

do you no what the song to the newest ipod advert is where he changes his hairstyle? i want 2 know which is the 1st song called or who is it buy? thanx
xxxxxx
# 40 18 years ago

> the 1 withe super cala freaga listic an all that
# 41 18 years ago

> > Hi does anyone know what the song is called for one of the latest ipod adverts. It starts off with a person guy singing and a mellow rokc tune and then it turns hip hop
>
# 42 18 years ago

Nah its Steriogram-walkie talkie man trust me
# 43 18 years ago

what is the song in the new ipod advert please!!!!!!!
# 44 18 years ago

and whats the other ipod advert song, where its all different colours and siluetes dancing. something like ' dont stop shivey shivery'? help! thanks!
Soph x
# 45 18 years ago

> > Hi does anyone know what the song is called for one of the latest ipod adverts. It starts off with a person saying 1234 then the electric guitar kicks in and starts playing.Plz Help
> u2 vertigo
(Messages 31 to 45 of 72 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread