search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ipod advert song

(Messages 16 to 30 of 72 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

bob
> Hi does anyone know what the song is called for one of the latest ipod adverts. It starts off with a person saying 1234 then the electric guitar kicks in and starts playing.Plz Help

vertigo by u2
# 17 19 years ago

bob
> Hi does anyone know what the song is called for one of the latest ipod adverts. It starts off with a person saying 1234 then the electric guitar kicks in and starts playing.Plz Help

vertigo by u2
# 18 19 years ago

ye..the advert song for the ipod advert is from U2 and called Vertigo. I love that one, too..
# 19 19 years ago

mike

'walkie talkie man" by steriogram
# 20 19 years ago

# 21 19 years ago

# 22 19 years ago

was it the one by U2 called vertical (thats a new one )or maybe that song by stereogram?
# 23 19 years ago

Hi,

I had been searching for this song for ages too

its called

Walkie Talkie Man (By) Steriogram

This Is A Great Song!

L8az Luke
# 24 19 years ago

its not called that its called "walkie talkie man" by steriogram the U2 vertigo doesnt say 1 2 3 4 it says uns, dos, tres hope i was helpfull to yaz !
# 25 19 years ago

I found the music that you were looking for it's 'walkie talkie man' by steriogram
# 26 19 years ago

Steve
Isnt it U2 - Vertigo? it says at the start of the advert...
# 27 19 years ago

the vines-ride
steriogram-walkie talkie man
U2-vertigo
# 28 18 years ago

Hi, its called walky talky man (and i no it is the best song ever' but i cant find the lyrics its so annoying
# 29 18 years ago

its serogram walkie talkie man
> > Hi does anyone know what the song is called for one of the latest ipod adverts. It starts off with a person saying 1234 then the electric guitar kicks in and starts playing.Plz Help
>
>
> I believe you are referring to Bono from U2. That song is from their new album. I would start with that.
# 30 19 years ago

it is a jet song - are you gonna be my girl
hope it helps
(Messages 16 to 30 of 72 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread